Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laservision72

friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 am

What do you think will happen in The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000?
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 pm

I heard about it! You know it has to end good. I think the Apple Family will win by a miracle. Now that I think about it, A LOT of the season two episodes are about the Apples. To be exact, 4 of the 18 (or about 22% of them).
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Laservision72

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Nintenbrony wrote:
I heard about it! You know it has to end good. I think the Apple Family will win by a miracle. Now that I think about it, A LOT of the season two episodes are about the Apples. To be exact, 4 of the 18 (or about 22% of them).

We are seeing them very much lately. It is very interesting. Season 2 is very cool. It introduced Derpy's name finally.
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 am

I just watched the episode! I just about loved every part of the episode! The Flim-Flam musical was catchy, I had to listen to it again! and Rainbow Dash's slap-stick comedy when she doesn't get cider: Hilarious! The best part was about the moral at the end of the episode! I laughed at that pretty hard! "Dear Princess Celestia, I wanted to share my thoughts with you.... I DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!" :lol!:

Do you think the Flim-Flam Brothers will come back in a future episode?
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 15: "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"
Page 1 of 1