Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "What if?" topic.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
y2kbrony
Forum Brony
Forum Brony
y2kbrony

The "What if?" topic. Empty
PostSubject: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:55 am

*Walking up onto a podium*I must make an announcement that I cannot stress enough: When posting in the "What if?" topic on the Nintenbrony forums, you must answer the previous poster's What If, and THEN leave a What If? of your own. Here is some advice of What Ifs and answers to them:

- It is highly recommended that you check as many pages of this topic as you can, so you don't end up asking a What If that has been previously posted.
- Overly used answers, such as "[Someone]'s head asplode.", or "The world asplode.", are discouraged. More often than not, they can kill a topic in 10 seconds flat.
- On the flipside, if you really, really, REALLY can't think of a What If, you have the option of not posting a What If after answering the previous What If, but make it CLEAR that you cannot think of a What If.
- When making a What If, or an answer to a What If that involves something non-Pony and/or gaming related, try and post links to some info on the non-Pony and/or gaming related entity.
- References to non-Pony and/or gaming related stuff is actually encouraged here, as long as it has the potential to become a reoccurring inside joke or fad.

I hope these guidelines for this uber-cool topic are followed, and-*To all newcomers* Thank you for your time.
And now, on with the topic!

What if http://lol-redranger.ytmnd.com ?
Back to top Go down
benrowe
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
benrowe

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 pm

All of the other rangers hold him down while they drag him to the asylum to test for poison.

What if osama bin laden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden) came back to life as a zombie?
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105253526094259374159/posts
y2kbrony
Forum Brony
Forum Brony
y2kbrony

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:34 am

Then we'd have something worse than Nazi Zombies.

What if Hitler (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler) and Osama Bin Laden had a fight to the death?
Back to top Go down
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:48 pm

The worldly population would probably move to Jupiter to avoid getting vaporized by all the genocide.

What would you do if you were friends with Hades? (Kid Icarus version)
Back to top Go down
y2kbrony
Forum Brony
Forum Brony
y2kbrony

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:16 pm

I would tell you this is not a "WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF" topic, but a "WHAT IF" topic.

What if this was a "What Would You Do If" topic?
Back to top Go down
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:01 am

Oh... shit. Misread. Sorry.

I would probably ask said question about Hades.

WHAT IF the world had to chose between the invasion of aliens, or the invasion of g3 ponies?
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:46 am

Obviously, the sane person would choose aliens! G3 ponies would be the WORST.POSSIBLE.THING! :affraid:

What if the world had a choice to either choose Half-Life Episode 3 or My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 to be 100% completed and debuted today?
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:05 am

Well obviously they would choose Season 3 because it will be the. BEST. POSSIBLE. THING.

What if Mass Effect 3 had a GOOD ending?
Back to top Go down
BronyFiery
Forum Filly
Forum Filly
BronyFiery

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:37 am

then Mass Effect 3 would be a better game to everyone,i guess.

what if Mario NEVER saved the Princess?
Back to top Go down
y2kbrony
Forum Brony
Forum Brony
y2kbrony

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "What if?" topic.   The "What if?" topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "What if?" topic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Non-Pony :: Forum Games-
Jump to: