Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3

Go down 

Most Anticipated Featured E3 Game
Assassin's Creed III
Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 I_vote_lcap33%Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Beyond: Two Souls
Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 I_vote_lcap0%Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gears of War Judgement
Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 I_vote_lcap0%Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
God of War: Ascension
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo 4
 0% [ 0 ]
New Super Mario Bros. U
 0% [ 0 ]
Pikmin 3
Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 I_vote_lcap67%Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Star Wars: 1313
 0% [ 0 ]
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
 0% [ 0 ]
ZombiU
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 Empty
PostSubject: Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3   Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:06 pm

These games had a panel at E3 and are anticipated to be the best games of 2012. What games are you most looking forward to? I want Pikmin 3! Smile

Two games that are not entered on the poll due to space was "The Last of Us" and "Watch Dogs."
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com

Most Anticipated Featured Game at E3
Page 1 of 1