Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day Z on PC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

Day Z on PC Empty
PostSubject: Day Z on PC   Day Z on PC I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Anyone hear of Day Z?

DayZ is an open world survival horror video game mod for the 2009 computer game ARMA II and its 2010 expansion pack, ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead.

DayZ places the player on the beach in the fictional post-soviet state of Chernarus, where a zombie virus has turned the general population into zombies. As a survivor with limited supplies, the player must search the world for supplies such as food, water, weapons and medicine, while killing or avoiding both zombies and other players in an effort to survive the zombie apocalypse.

DayZ also attempts to portray an authentic scenario, with the environment having many different effects on the player. The player can receive fractures, die from shock, receive infections, and faint from low blood pressure. The player must eat and drink regularly, with body temperature playing a part in the character's survival.

Personally, I think this looks and sounds really sick and I'm getting it.

It requires ARMA II Combined Operations which is currently 23.99 on steam.

Back to top Go down
Robotoss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Robotoss

Day Z on PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Z on PC   Day Z on PC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Ooh, DayZ. I love this game so much! While a tad buggy, and hard to get into at first, it is a gem of a game. even if you do not already own ARMA II, it is certainly worth the 30.00 dollars for the mod itself, not including the game it is actually for (although this might change since the developer is thinking of making a standalone version of the game).
Back to top Go down

Day Z on PC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Gaming Section :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: