Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RIP Neil Armstrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

RIP Neil Armstrong Empty
PostSubject: RIP Neil Armstrong   RIP Neil Armstrong I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:42 pm

If nopony notice yet, one of the 20th century's most inspirational men, Neil Armstrong has passed away yesterday in the middle of heart surgery.

If you don't know anything about Neil's legacy, it began in 1957 when America claimed competition against the Russians for outer space exploration. This was called the "Great Space Race." Both countries upped their game by improving their education systems and space programs. That's why in school today, you have multiple science and math classes like Chemistry, Physics, Calculus, and Algebra!

The Russians started the race off with launching Sputnik 1 into orbit; becoming our world's first space satellite. On June 20, 1969, Apollo 11 landed on the surface of the Moon and Neil was the first of the two astronauts to step out and walk the surface of the moon!

The real reason I admire Neil was because of what he did after coming home: lived the life of a normal person. He could have came home to make millions in a Hollywood film or go couch surfing with Opera Winfrey and been a total ass about it; but he decided to be the humble man. I wish more men in today's society would be like Neil Armstrong. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

RIP Neil Armstrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Neil Armstrong   RIP Neil Armstrong I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Man, Neil was that cool to actually go into space and step on that big ball of cheese we look at every night. But he was one of the really good people in the world. And that was truly something.
Back to top Go down

RIP Neil Armstrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Non-Pony :: General Discussion-
Jump to: