Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Class

Go down 
+6
Oathkeeper
SakuraSensei
Robotoss
benrowe
teenbrony7388
Nintenbrony
10 posters

Who is your Favorite Class?
Scout
Favorite Class I_vote_lcap10%Favorite Class I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Soldier
 10% [ 1 ]
Pyro
Favorite Class I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Class I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heavy
 10% [ 1 ]
Demoman
Favorite Class I_vote_lcap30%Favorite Class I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Engineer
 10% [ 1 ]
Medic
Favorite Class I_vote_lcap20%Favorite Class I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Sniper
Favorite Class I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Class I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Spy
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:55 pm

I never seen a poll for this and decided to make it!

My favorite class is the Medic because he's more laid back as a support guy, but everyone on the opposite team wants him dead first! I can also fight back when I need to play serious!
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:09 am

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
benrowe
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
benrowe

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Love playing the demo as a caber knight Am i good any other way with him. no
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105253526094259374159/posts
Robotoss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Robotoss

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Gotta say that the medic is my favorite class, with sniper and scout tied for a close second. I love the concept of the medic, and the fact that he can make or break a push or capturing for the team.
Back to top Go down
SakuraSensei
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
SakuraSensei

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Ninten   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:42 pm

I love you I love playing as the spy! ☆★★☆♀♂♂♀
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Well when I played TF2 a few months ago I was quite fond of demo knighting What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
SakuraSensei
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
SakuraSensei

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Oathkeeper wrote:
Well when I played TF2 a few months ago I was quite fond of demo knighting What a Face
Me too but then I started to be addicted to the spy version
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:30 pm

First, I used to do a lot of Pyro (during the first couple of months), now I play alot of Soldier and Demoman with a little bit of Pyro.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:04 pm

SuperMario2199 wrote:
First, I used to do a lot of Pyro (during the first couple of months), now I play alot of Soldier and Demoman with a little bit of Pyro.
It's funny how that happens huh. I've had it where one month I'll be doing really well with one class then next month I'm terrible at that class but play great with a class that is the complete opposite of the other. confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
SakuraSensei
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
SakuraSensei

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:43 am

:unsure: Uh huh
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 am

Oathkeeper wrote:
SuperMario2199 wrote:
It's funny how that happens huh. I've had it where one month I'll be doing really well with one class then next month I'm terrible at that class but play great with a class that is the complete opposite of the other. confused

It can happen. One month, I am an amazing Engineer, the next I am doing Heavy. The class I will always and forever be good at is Medic. Once I pull out the Medieval set, you better start running the opposite direction! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
benrowe
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
benrowe

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Nintenbrony wrote:
Oathkeeper wrote:
SuperMario2199 wrote:

It can happen. One month, I am an amazing Engineer, the next I am doing Heavy. The class I will always and forever be good at is Medic. Once I pull out the Medieval set, you better start running the opposite direction! Twisted Evil

I like that set as well, but I'm really starting t like the vita saw. Get an uber and like halfway to the next and die? NO PROBLEM your a fith of the way there when you spawn!
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105253526094259374159/posts
gamerectangle
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
gamerectangle

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:19 pm

i like being the engineer just because my aim sucks so i let my turret do it for me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gamerectangle
Duskfall
Admin
Admin
Duskfall

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:38 am

My favorite classes are the Medic , Pyro (in some cases) and Engineer (in some cases).

I generally like team player classes, and these 3 classes have great potential to be a great help to the team. The medic obviously can heal people up and is instrumental in pushing a heavily fortified location. People need to realize that the Medic is the most important class in the game. Most of the time, Medics win games.

The Pyro has great potential as a team player. He can extinguish allies that are on fire and reflect projectiles coming at team members, particularly the medic or engie buildings. He can even airblast an uber push away from the objection, buying time for the team to get reorganized. If equipped with a Homewrecker, the Pyro becomes one of Engie's best friends. The Pyro can also prevent spies from even sapping the engineer's buildings in the first place by airblasting the spy away from the building.

The Engineer is a great help to the team, not on defense however, but on offense. The engineer's most important building is the teleporter. Couple instant traveling to the frontlines with the fact BLU team gets 2-5 second respawn timers while RED gets 15-20 second respawn timers and BLU team can lay some serious pressure on the defending team. Locking down the forward position with the Sentry and Dispenser is a big bonus too.
Back to top Go down
SakuraSensei
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
SakuraSensei

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:14 pm

benrowe wrote:
Nintenbrony wrote:
Oathkeeper wrote:
SuperMario2199 wrote:

I like that set as well, but I'm really starting t like the vita saw. Get an uber and like halfway to the next and die? NO PROBLEM your a fith of the way there when you spawn!
I know what you mean.
I love playing as Medic, I realise my favourite class is Spy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:46 pm

I love the Heavy Weapons Guy! Big gun. Big health. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Class
Page 1 of 1