Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAwesomeRon
Forum Filly
Forum Filly

friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep" Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:35 am

What did you guys think about the newest My Little Pony episode?

I love how they influenced Indiana Jones in that episode.

I love when people take two great things and put them together!

Actually, kind of like this forum! I love it! I love you
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep" Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:08 am

Best episode yet! Can't wait to see if Daring Do makes a comeback!

Edit by Duskfall: merged a comment from a duplicate thread.
Nintenbrony wrote:
This episode is now my new official favorite episode! Rainbow Dash is beyond adorable when she reads! and I LOVE Daring-Do! I hope they do another episode where Daring makes an appearance! I hope someone makes good fan fiction of her because I would SO read it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
TheAwesomeRon
Forum Filly
Forum Filly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 am

Oh my gosh!

Yes! I can't wait for that either. That would be so cool if they actually made her have an appearance on the show again as a real character.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 pm

It was great episode! It was nice to see that the crew made a reference to Indiana Jones. I hope to see more of Daring-Do, she is an awesome character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep"   friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 16: "Read It and Weep"
Page 1 of 1