Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

friendship - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion   friendship - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:26 am

I didn't like it. Didn't make me laugh, brought back Bitch Seed, and the pacing was god awful. Also, I disliked the song.
Back to top Go down
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

friendship - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion   friendship - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Really? I liked it a lot. And just because Babs was a bully before doesn't mean she can't be forgiven.

And I didn't really sense any pacing problems. And there were a couple moments that made me laugh.

And the song was catchy! It fits the situation.

And besides, Applejack isn't overshadowed this time. WE CAN FINALLY LOVE HER MORE!

Don't make Applejack sad. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion   friendship - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Yeah, it was a great episode, but not the best one this season.

I have a family reunion every year on the last Saturday of July where we do things like this all the time!

The lesson and storyline were pretty accurate and dead-on!

Also, Applejack FINALLY gets a musical number of her own! It's about time! Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion   friendship - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:12 pm

You know, something caught my attention in the episode, but I didn't take note of it until Sibsy confirmed it in her Twitter account:

The two shooting stars during the beginning and end of the episode represented Applejack, Big Macintosh, and Applebloom's parents. They were confirmed DECEASED by Sibsy. Not only that, but that's how Lauren Faust wanted it to be originally! It isn't revealed how they died though. Anyways, enjoy this fanart I found for you BlueOneTrunks! Laughing

http://fav.me/d5oy5pf
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
gamerectangle
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
gamerectangle

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion   friendship - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:18 pm

twas alright, not the best in the season but alright
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gamerectangle
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion   friendship - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 8 Apple Family Reunion
Page 1 of 1