Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 17: "Hearts and Hooves Day" *SPOILER WARNING*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 17: "Hearts and Hooves Day" *SPOILER WARNING*  Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 17: "Hearts and Hooves Day" *SPOILER WARNING*    friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 17: "Hearts and Hooves Day" *SPOILER WARNING*  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Sorry I posted this a week late. I forgot Embarassed

Anyways, this was an interesting episode for me. I think the moral/lesson for the younger audience was too lovey-dovey for them to understand.

Best part was when the CMC crashed the funeral during the song! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 17: "Hearts and Hooves Day" *SPOILER WARNING*
Page 1 of 1