Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*   Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*    friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*   I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:48 pm

I was not the biggest Pinkie Pie fan; but after this episode, I LOVE her! Her song is so amazing, I downloaded it to my R4! I can't help but smile when I listen to the song! If anyone wants the MP3 for the song, tell me, and I'll link it to you via PM!
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Robotoss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Robotoss

friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*   Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*    friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:18 am

Although I didn't hate Pinkie Pie before this episode, I must say she was not my favorite. But after seeing this one, my respect for her has increased tenfold. This episode defined her pretty well, and showed how we can all go a little crazy over the small things in life; and how to fix em'. Also, the episode did a good job defining some of the background things, such as having cows be apart of the town, and introducing donkeys. In fact, a lot of the new episodes have helped with the background things, such as the *spoiler* goats in Putting your Hoof Down. All in all, this was a great episode. And I agree, Nintenbrony, that the song was pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*    friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 am

They did introduce mules, which are genetically related to Donkeys (half mule, half horse). It's from that apple bucking episode from season 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF3mw6ea_F8
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*    friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 18: "A Friend In Deed" *SPOILER WARNING*
Page 1 of 1