Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen Titans Go!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

Teen Titans Go! Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans Go!   Teen Titans Go! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:30 pm

As your friendly neighborhood comic guy, I'm here to present the newest animated counterpart to the DC Comics family.

Teen Titans Go!

Teen Titans Go! 532922_10200975442293709_1846358029_n

Teen Titans Go! 283256_10200975492414962_651262151_n

Teen Titans Go! 906362_10200975496535065_1511313527_o

A sequel to the 2003 series Teen Titans, it is going to focus more on the comedic side of things instead of the darker side of things.
Just a small bet there will be no resolution to the Terra subplot which was left in the end of series cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Teen Titans Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go!   Teen Titans Go! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 pm

I was a huge fan of the Teen Titans. I watched every episode! I rewatched it again and realized that The Brain was actually a dalek! :O

They did kind of have to end the series serious side though. Same should go for the comedy side....

Terra's past was explained in an issue of "Teen Titans Go!" She was a princess in the line of the throne in Markovia. She ran away from home because she feared her powers were too dangerous to hurt her loved ones. It was also revealed in the comic that She had a brother who went looking for her. She saw the Terra schoolgirl, but left her alone because he thought "Terra" would be happier living the life of a normal person.
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
benrowe
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
benrowe

Teen Titans Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go!   Teen Titans Go! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:32 pm

My reaction to this is simply. I WANT TO MURDER THEM!
I have not seen every episode, but the ones I did see when I was younger I loved.
I liked the series striking a good balance between dark and funny.
(oddly enough some of the darker episodes were cyborgs, who was comedic partners with beast boy)
this just BREAKS ME. literally saw the trailer a hour before seeing this post and it made me quite mad.
I mean just the art style bothers me, but asides from that I feel this is going to try to be like adventure time and regular show.
(Love adventure time HATE regular show)
So my thought are here hate them if you wish.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105253526094259374159/posts
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

Teen Titans Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go!   Teen Titans Go! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:03 pm

Not really sure how I feel about this Suspect. It seems interesting but I will probably not watch it that much.
The original "Teen Titans" series was great when it was still running new episodes and still is.
Like benrowe said the original balanced comedy and serious parts very well compared to most shows.
But I guess people will like what they like. I still wish they would bring back the old series with new episodes if they could.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

Teen Titans Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go!   Teen Titans Go! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:57 pm

I just binge watched every episode of Young Justice and am disappointed that got cancelled for this.

I love the Titans. I've followed them in comics for about my whole life and I loved the old show for putting those stories on the screen. This was um.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teen Titans Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go!   Teen Titans Go! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans Go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Non-Pony :: General Discussion-
Jump to: