Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, me llamo Duskfall!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duskfall
Admin
Admin
Duskfall

Hello, me llamo Duskfall! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, me llamo Duskfall!   Hello, me llamo Duskfall! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 am

Hello! Already you should know I call myself Duskfall. Now I don't know about you guys, but it so happens by chance that there is another Duskfall out there who is 99.9% likely to me much more popular than me. And by popular I mean that he has a facebook page, good pics of his OC, and a few short of 600 followers. At first glance, the story he's writing seems to be better than mine (we both happen to be writing our first fanfictions, what are the odds!). Who knows though, I haven't actually read it and perhaps my story is at least on par with his?

Derp, what have I been doing!? This is a gaming forum! What am I doing talking about fanfiction?

I play all sorts of games. At the moment, I co-admin a TF2 Server for a clan of mine. I also have recently started playing Killing Floor. A couple months back, I've started playing Minecraft and Portal/Portal 2. In fact, ever since I became a brony, I've been getting myself into a lot of new games! Team Fortress 2 is by far the best game, IMO, I have ever played. Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork: I love teamwork. Not only does it greatly help push toward vicotry, it also helps create bonds with your teammates. Friendship is Magic right?
Now before ya'll go shoving your gamertags down my throat, know that 2 months before I became a brony I quit console gaming. Short story: I was fed up with the online community. Too many prepubescents whining or trash talking through the microphone. No offense to any bronies here that are 13 or under, or just don't act that way (but if you're not a brony, why are you here?); I'm sure you are decent people. Relatively long story short: didn't like console gaming, switched to PC gaming.

Hmm, this thread is lacking in pony. More specifically, adorkable bookworm pony! If you haven't guessed by now, my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle. Seconded by Applejack, and then Ditzy Doo (even before the Derpy censor incident I refuse to call her "Derpy Hooves", but I won't wince if you want to call her that. To each his own, yes?) Favorite episode at the moment would be Feeling Pinkie Keen. Oh cartoon violence, I welcome you back with open hooves. *ahem* Favorite music: everything! Daniel Ingram and the background music artist all blow my mind! I don't like the Flim & Flam intro song though. They bug me.

Well, that's all I have to say. I hope to have some fun with you guys (not that kind of fun you pervy-buckheads!)!
Back to top Go down
Cairnth
Forum Filly
Forum Filly
Cairnth

PostSubject: Re: Hello, me llamo Duskfall!   Hello, me llamo Duskfall! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:07 am

Twilight pony is best pony. 'Ello!
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: Hello, me llamo Duskfall!   Hello, me llamo Duskfall! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:19 am

Hello, and welcome to the forum! We do have an "arts and literature" section where you can post fanfiction. I tend to read it myself! But wow, you seem to know quite a bit about TF2 and leadership. At this rate, I might be asking you to help me with a future TF2 gathering! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: Hello, me llamo Duskfall!   Hello, me llamo Duskfall! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Welcome aboard, Duskfall!
Back to top Go down
Keenano
Forum Filly
Forum Filly
Keenano

PostSubject: Re: Hello, me llamo Duskfall!   Hello, me llamo Duskfall! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm

What is up Duskfall. I see were you are about gaming and I do agree with you about it. Any who, welcome to the forums brah and have a nice time here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, me llamo Duskfall!   Hello, me llamo Duskfall! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, me llamo Duskfall!
Page 1 of 1