Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Upcoming Forum Game 6/21/2013

Go down 

If we were to do this, what what gaming generation should we do first?
The newest generations to the oldest
game - New Upcoming Forum Game 6/21/2013 I_vote_lcap0%game - New Upcoming Forum Game 6/21/2013 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The oldest generations to the newest
game - New Upcoming Forum Game 6/21/2013 I_vote_lcap100%game - New Upcoming Forum Game 6/21/2013 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

game - New Upcoming Forum Game 6/21/2013 Empty
PostSubject: New Upcoming Forum Game 6/21/2013   game - New Upcoming Forum Game 6/21/2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Hey everypony!

I wanted to just throw this out there before I go the anime convention tomorrow.  I was thinking of a new idea for the forum; and looked back at one that failed:  MLP vs VGC tournament.  

While dedication was the big reason it failed, but the results were kind of surprising too.  Out of all 16 ponies and 16 video game characters, only 3 video game characters (Link, Kirby, and Master Chief) made it to the next round compared to the 13 ponies.  I thought the tournament really favored the ponies over the characters themselves; and thought to bring it in another direction:  What if it were just 16 video games?  Not just any video games, but games in a related era.

My next idea will be something like "Best Video Game of the time" contest, where we compare retro video games to retros, and modern games to the moderns.  I would make timelines of generations 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, and 7-8.  I was thinking we list 16 of our top pics of that time; and we tier them up to see what game would be the best.  If we were to do it, we either have to do this, we either have to start with the old games or newer games first.  Which one would you like to see up first?
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com

New Upcoming Forum Game 6/21/2013
Page 1 of 1