Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:12 pm

I really liked the song the CMC did!

Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
gamerectangle
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
gamerectangle

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:54 am

While the song felt sub par it was a rasther enjoyable episode nonetheless. I'm not usually a fan of the CMC episodes but this one had a rather interessting plotline. Also those of us wanting silver spoon to be redeemed have probably all abandoned ship at this point
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gamerectangle
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Two things I learned about this episode:

1) Scootaloo is not homeless

2) You can scooter to the Crystal Kingdom from Ponyville in under half a day  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 pm

It's funny how there's usually more than one song by now lol. I did like the episode and the music though.
It just seemed to go by really quick but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4 Episode 5 "Flight to the Finish" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1