Nintenbrony Forums

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Goodbye everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Goodbye everyone   Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello everyone of Nintenbrony forums, it is I, SuperMario2199 the admin. As you may have noticed by the title, I am here to declare my departure from the forums. That's right, I'm leaving this place for good. You may be asking yourself why am I leaving. Well, the forums are obviously ded and me and Oath are the only ones who come on here anymore. The Owner, Nintenbrony, claims to revive the forums by this summer, but I have not seen anything at all and its almost fall by the time I post this. I'm not one to talk down on my superior, but, I haven't seen him do anything on here lately. Most of the work done on here (cleaning up the topics, checking for any obscenities, and moving old episode discussion topics to the archive) has been either done by me or Oath. You know something is wrong when a regular admin is on here to do all of this shit and the owner hasn't done a thing for the past couple of months.

If you are reading this Ninten, let me tell you that you really had the audacity to leave your friends not only on here, but on Steam as well. You don't even engage in any kind of conversation, or do anything on here. Don't say to me that its because of college, because Dusk and I are in college and we find the time to actually drop onto Steam and at least say "Hi" to our friends. Also, if the reason for not maintaining your forums is because your other group of friends object to the brony fanbase, then they aren't your friends at all, a true friend doesn't care about what you like. I know that you are going to shake this off and ignore what I'm saying, but hey, I can at least give my two cents and tell people how you have become like a scumbag now to your friends on Steam and the users on the forums by completely ignoring both and thinking that you have fooled everyone by making a false promise to revive this site and hang out with your friends on Steam more often. If you are going to promise someone or a group of people something, then stick to your word and don't lie. The more you lie, the more people will want to be rid of you from their lives. Don't bother adding me back on Steam, I doubt you will ever want to chat, you would just be wasting a friend slot.

TL;DR: I'm done with you Ninten. You have lied to your friends about hanging with them. You have lied to the users on forums about reviving this place because you haven't discussed to me, Oath, or Dusk about how to revive this place. I really thought you were a great guy to hang around with, but in actuality, you just ditched everyone because your other group of "friends" object to anyone who is a brony and you hide your presence in the fandom because you want to be with them.

To everyone else on here: It's been a pleasure to get to know some of you people. You people were really great to hang around with. If you want to chat with me, contact me on Steam or Skype.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SovietMario64/ (name changes frequently)

So long everyone,

SuperMario2199 (Commissar Derpy Hooves)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Heated!

It's sad to see a friendship die. Sad

Even though he decided to leave, you've decided to stick around Oath. Your loyalty is inspirational. I admire that!

Your Cool with a K!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:32 am

I know what I said that day, I really sounded like I meant it. But I can't leave this place due the wonderful people. So, ignore what I said about my departure, because I'm back. I'm still very angry with Ninten because he straight up lied to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:37 am

It's good to have an old member back. I know I don't blame you for how you feel. I'm not angry just extremely disappointed. There were so many great members on this site.

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   

Back to top Go down

Goodbye everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1