Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

*Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?! Empty
PostSubject: *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?!   *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:28 pm

It's been a long time since I've seen any episodes of MLP:FiM. The last episode I've seen was during season 2, episode 6, if I'm guessing correctly. I currently have no way to watch them. Screw spoilers, what have I missed?!
Mind you, don't tell the minor stuff. Tell me the big juicy parts! Get me excited to look forward to watching them!  

Again, emphasis on "screw spoilers".

Oh, you may be thinking, "I'm sorry bro, I can't ruin the experi.." JUST TELL ME!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?!   *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:37 pm

To be truthful I haven't been as into the show as I used to be but I'll still watch it when new episodes pop on. Alright alright let me try to describe the major parts that happened mainly in the beginning and ending of each season you missed. *I might copy and paste some of this from a wiki*

Okay so at the end of the second season, Twilight Sparkle grapples with her conflicted feelings when she finds out her brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Princess Cadance. Twilight also begins to suspect that Cadance has changed since their childhood. A new villain appears through out the episode also. This all takes place in the crystal empire.

Alright onto the beginning of season 3, which is only 13 episodes. Kinda short I know. In this episode, a curse that caused an empire to vanish for a thousand years has finally ended. Princess Celestia orders Twilight Sparkle and her friends to help defend the newly awakened Empire against King Sombra, the evil unicorn who had cursed the empire. Then Twilight Sparkle and Spike search for the Crystal Heart while their friends try to protect the Crystal Faire from King Sombra.

Beep Boop onto the ending of season 3. Twilight Sparkle accidentally switches her friends' destinies and tries to fix them. By doing so, she becomes an Alicorn princess. 

Here we go onto the beginning of season 4. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna mysteriously disappear right before the new Summer Sun Celebration. As Twilight Sparkle attempts to figure out what happened to them, the Everfree Forest invades Ponyville. Next Twilight Sparkle discovers the origin of the Elements of Harmony, and she and her friends seek out the cause of the Everfree Forest's invasion.

Ending of season 4 here we are. In this episode, Twilight Sparkle struggles with her sense of purpose as a princess when Celestia chooses Discord to help track down a new villain. In this episode, the other princesses transfer all of their Alicorn magic to Twilight Sparkle in hopes of saving Equestria from the diabolical Lord Tirek.

That is a very rough summery of what you missed. I left out the middle of each season because that would take forever to describe the minor parts. If you want more detailed details of the seasons I'll put a link to the wiki:
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Friendship_is_Magic_Wiki
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?!   *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks for the.. HOLY CRAP I MISSED A LOT! Shocked

Most of the stuff you've explained sounds awesome! I'm in my chair right now, rocking back and forth in excitement!

AAGH! Mad  I wish I had some way to watch the episodes!

Thanks Oath! /)
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?!   *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:27 am

Man you are very welcome. I wasn't even sure if this is what you were looking for but it looks like it was!
Also like I mentioned before that I skipped the minimal things and I skipped A LOT, so you'd still have quite a bit to watch in the middle of each season.

I know you said your internet was pretty bad but is it bad enough that you can't watch youtube? Then again if you said you have no way to watch it then I might have answered my own question there. confused

Again you are welcome /)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?!   *Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* What have I missed in MLP:FiM?!
Page 1 of 1