Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel   Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Okay guys, this is it. This topic is open to any and all suggestions for the Youtube channel that will be coming out in a few months. If you guys have any ideas for videos, general tips or recommendations, etc., this is where to post them.

So shoot! Wink

Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel   Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Although I already have Minecraft on the PC, I just got the PS3 Edition. It's pretty fun and doesn't lag as much. The worlds have an invisi-wall, so you can't have a continuously expanding world. That probably explains why it's lag free. A good exchange if you ask me. It also give tutorials on almost everything in the game. So that's a plus. Anyway, just thought I would update you guys. If any of you guys have Minecraft PS3 Edition, and when I get the internet, we should play together sometime. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel   Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Sweet I was always wondering about how minecraft for the PS3 was. Oh they have boarder? Huh I guess that would help it run smoother.

Dang I gotta think of some suggestions for the channel soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel   Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:53 am

Yeah, PS3's Minecraft is pretty kool with a k. Its cons seem to balance with its pros.

And about the channel suggestion, no rush. There is plenty of time left. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel   Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 8:38 pm

It's been a while hasn't it? Welp what are we thinking as in content for the channel? Maybe games, promoting the forum?, other forums? Also what were your opinions on a channel name?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel   Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 12:54 am

Well, I know we will have game play videos of us together, and I also know that the first video posted will be a promotional for this forum. When it come to the name, I still have no clue. :unsure:

Remember, don't be afraid to throw a suggestion or two my way. Celestia knows I need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel   Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning for the Nintenbrony Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 1