Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCP - Containment Breach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

SCP - Containment Breach Empty
PostSubject: SCP - Containment Breach   SCP - Containment Breach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:17 am

I know Halloween is long gone, but it's never to late for a good horror game. SCP - Containment Breach takes place in a secret base that houses all sorts of supernatural creatures and artifacts. The Foundation, the organization that houses these things, secure and contain them from being a threat to humanity. Additionally, they perform experiments on these creatures and objects to see how they work. Unfortunately this day, you, a Class D employee (basically a prisoner), is being sent to be a test subject for one these experiments.

Anyway, I could go on forever. Let's just say that something goes wrong during this experiment, and now a bunch of those contained creatures are on the loose within this secret base. Now alone in the dark, with screaming in the next room, you have to try and escape this base, while evading these weird and dangerous creatures.

If this sounds fun to you, here is the link where you can download it for free:

http://www.scpcbgame.com/

Have fun, and don't blink! Wink
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: SCP - Containment Breach   SCP - Containment Breach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:59 am

You know I think I remember seeing people play that on YouTube a year or so ago. But it looks pretty creepy none the less lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: SCP - Containment Breach   SCP - Containment Breach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:56 pm

It's a little more than creepy... freaking SPC-106 makes me have a panic attack, and then out of no where, I bump into SCP-173. WHAT THE HAY! Mad

The only problem I have with the game is the glitches. If you play, you'll learn to save before you go on an elevator. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCP - Containment Breach   SCP - Containment Breach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCP - Containment Breach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Gaming Section :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: