Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:26 am

You know man me too! It's funny that I've been trying to see if we could bring up activity even before the decline in members. I remember there was a time when there was maybe 5 or 6 members on for a while at a time, but that was so long ago.

But we're all in the same boat here. confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:36 am

Yeah we are. Reflecting upon your loyalty Oath, you can count on me sticking around. Even if it's just the two of us remaining (funny how at one time, it was), I won't abandoned this site. /)
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:57 am

Sometimes I wonder if it's being loyal or i just don't want to let go lol. But I guess checking on the forum all those days did help. Very true it was just us for a couple of weeks wasn't it. But yeah if there are people willing to use the forum then I'm willing to help.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:17 am

Do we honestly have to wait another 3-to-4 months before we can get a new head honcho?! I mean c'mon! Ninten has been inactive on this forum since July of 2014, and just because he logs in one time (and says nothing), we have to wait even longer! IT'S CRAZY! What a Face

There has to be a way to reach the people of Forumotion and reason with them about our situation! What we're going through is not fair! We need a leader to get things up and running... and I'm tired of my name being green! Mad
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:55 am

Honestly I really have no idea if we really have to wait that long again just because he logged on that one time. But yea I understand the frustration here. :unsure:

Here's the topic if you forgot about it lol: https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com/t614-suggestion-about-the-founders-absents

If anyone wants to look into that further be my guest, and good luck.  Smile

I'm sure I put a link or two on that topic about what to do or how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:00 am

I remember when there were 22 people on here. That was when Ninten advertised this place on EQD back in March 2012. Amazing how it used to be lively, I really do hope we get that many people on here again, it was such a great time.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm

I sure hope so man. I'm pretty sure I joined from one of those advertisements, but I know I joined in August of 2012. I still remember that when I joined it took me forever to post lol, but that was probably cause I wasn't used to everyone yet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:53 pm

So um yeah, how's everyone doing? It's been a while since I've heard out of anyone so I thought I'd ask and see.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:59 am

Doing good. Almost done with my PC so I'll be back to gaming on Windows c:
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:49 am

That's great to hear man. Aww sweet good work when it gets completed Smile

I'm gonna guess that Angry's internet went bad again or busy.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:00 am

Looks like it. Hopefully we hear from him again.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:25 pm

Nah man, my internet has been fine. I've just been lazy. I haven't seen anyone post anything interesting lately, so I haven't posted, as a result. I have been checking the forum almost everyday though. When it comes to what I have been doing lately, I've been studying the last bit of my GED Science section. Next week I take the first part of my GED test. WISH ME LUCK! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Ah okay lol I see what ya mean. I'm also kinda lazy when it comes to posting sometimes I just wait for others to say something first, maybe that's a bad thing. Anyways good luck man with the GED testing and such. I'm sure you'll do fine. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:09 am

Yeh, I know what you mean Angry. No one has posted anything interesting recently and that's why I haven't posted anything for days. Not only that, but I've also been busy with the 3 classes that I'm taking in college this semester: Elementary Algebra (Guess what? I hate fractions so damn much. That and I really suck at math >.>), Chinese 1, and Family Communication. Also, good luck on your GED test, Angry. You'll do fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 pm

Laughing That's funny how we all do the same thing... not sure it's good though. Razz

And thanks for the support! I appreciate it, you two. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:31 am

From my experience I'm gonna have to say its not a good thing, but it's hard to break that trend lol.
Anytime man Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:49 am

I like to announce that my PC is near completion, at the time I type this message, I am waiting on my last 3 parts. Those parts being the Power supply, RAM and Case. Once I get them all in my possession, I will begin building it. If you would like pictures of the construction, tell me and I will take some pics before, during, and after the construction of the PC and installation of Windows 7 Ultimate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:41 pm

That's awesome Super! Sure I'd like to see some pics of the PC during the build. Smile
Sounds like it's going to be one nice computer when it's completed.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:09 am

Kool with a k, Super! Good luck with its completion! Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:50 pm

Thanks Angry. Smile This is gonna be really fun to do.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:19 pm

I've neglected to say this, but for the last 3 weeks I think, I've been working on enhancing my game design skills. I've downloaded a game engine called Game Maker Studio. Though the free version has a lot of restrictions, there is so much I can do within those restraints. Within the three weeks since I've got it, I've learned so much! I now have a deeper passion and appreciation for games than I've ever had before. This can also be credited to Extra Credits, a Youtube channel that teaches that "that games matter." I recommend it. Wink

Anyway, I've made one game so far and I'm currently working on my second. Designing games is challenging, but fun! I definitely know what I want to do with my life! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:28 pm

I gotta applaud ya man. You're starting to do what ya love man and that's game makin. Keep it up man I'm sure you'll improve a lot before you know it. I'll look up that youtube channel sometime seems cool.

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:24 am

Well, guys, my PC is finished and its running as expected. It took me the whole afternoon to finish it on February 10th, and I had some help from my IRL friend and father when I needed the light to see where the parts go. The only issues I'm having is with installing most updates on Windows Update since I'm getting Error Codes 8024200D, 80070308, 80246007, 80080008, etc.  Neutral  I even used the diagnostic tools provided from Microsoft's website, but to no avail  Mad . I have to install most of these updates from Microsoft's website with the Standalone Installer. Other than that. it's fully functioning and games run really smooth with GeForce GTX 970. I will post pictures, once I get iTunes and iCloud installed on this, since the pics are on my phone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Nice, congrats on finishing it. Pretty lucky to have some people you know that you can turn to for help. Ah the fun of trying to fix errors ain't it "fun". Anyways, good to hear it's up and running smoothly especially with that GTX 970 Surprised that's a pretty nice card.

Welp when ever you get the pictures be sure to let us see. Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Here is the pics:

Comparing the size of my PC case with the old one from the dead XP PC:
(Old case to the left, new Case to the right)
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 Img_0110

ASUS X99 Pro with Corsair H100i Liquid CPU Cooler and Intel Core i7-5820K installed
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 Img_0111

Motherboard installed inside the case, case is the Corsair 760T Graphite Series in Black:
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 Img_0112

Installed the RAM, Power Supply, Hard Drive, Disc Drive and Graphics Card:
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 Img_0113
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Non-Pony :: General Discussion-
Jump to: