Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:19 pm

I've neglected to say this, but for the last 3 weeks I think, I've been working on enhancing my game design skills. I've downloaded a game engine called Game Maker Studio. Though the free version has a lot of restrictions, there is so much I can do within those restraints. Within the three weeks since I've got it, I've learned so much! I now have a deeper passion and appreciation for games than I've ever had before. This can also be credited to Extra Credits, a Youtube channel that teaches that "that games matter." I recommend it. Wink

Anyway, I've made one game so far and I'm currently working on my second. Designing games is challenging, but fun! I definitely know what I want to do with my life! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:28 pm

I gotta applaud ya man. You're starting to do what ya love man and that's game makin. Keep it up man I'm sure you'll improve a lot before you know it. I'll look up that youtube channel sometime seems cool.

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:24 am

Well, guys, my PC is finished and its running as expected. It took me the whole afternoon to finish it on February 10th, and I had some help from my IRL friend and father when I needed the light to see where the parts go. The only issues I'm having is with installing most updates on Windows Update since I'm getting Error Codes 8024200D, 80070308, 80246007, 80080008, etc.  Neutral  I even used the diagnostic tools provided from Microsoft's website, but to no avail  Mad . I have to install most of these updates from Microsoft's website with the Standalone Installer. Other than that. it's fully functioning and games run really smooth with GeForce GTX 970. I will post pictures, once I get iTunes and iCloud installed on this, since the pics are on my phone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Nice, congrats on finishing it. Pretty lucky to have some people you know that you can turn to for help. Ah the fun of trying to fix errors ain't it "fun". Anyways, good to hear it's up and running smoothly especially with that GTX 970 Surprised that's a pretty nice card.

Welp when ever you get the pictures be sure to let us see. Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Here is the pics:

Comparing the size of my PC case with the old one from the dead XP PC:
(Old case to the left, new Case to the right)
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Img_0110

ASUS X99 Pro with Corsair H100i Liquid CPU Cooler and Intel Core i7-5820K installed
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Img_0111

Motherboard installed inside the case, case is the Corsair 760T Graphite Series in Black:
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Img_0112

Installed the RAM, Power Supply, Hard Drive, Disc Drive and Graphics Card:
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Img_0113
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:26 pm

With Everything installed and configured the BIOS, I ran the installation of Windows 7 Ultimate:
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Img_0114

Windows being installed:
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Img_0115

Windows almost done installing:
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Img_0116

Windows 7 Ultimate up and running and installing 285 different updates from Windows Update (yeh, I had to install that many):
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Img_0117

The inside of the case:
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Img_0118

Complete System Specs:
Motherboard: ASUS X99-Pro
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 3.30 GHz
RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133 MHz Memory (4 x 8GB)
Disc Drive: ASUS BW-16D1HT Blu-Ray/DVD/CD-ROM
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum Certified
Hard Drive: Hitachi HUA722020ALA330 2TB HDD SATA 2 (7200 RPM)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Liquid CPU Cooler
Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0 04G-P4-2974-KR @ 4GB GDDR5
Display: ASUS VN247 24" LED Monitor (1920x1080 Pixels)
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:09 am

That's a... that's a lot of computer stuff. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:45 am

I totally forgot to reply before. But yeah that's a lot of computer stuff but it's really good compared to my out of date PC lol. Geez that new case is huge in comparison to the old one.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Yeh, alot of computer stuff c: . Also, about the case, I honestly didn't expect it to be that big when I ordered it, but it's a roomy case, considering the size of the motherboard and Graphics Card. One good thing about this is that I can see the inside of the PC with that windowed panel on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Even though it's bigger than you though I bet the space keeps it pretty cool, at least I would assume that lol. Oooo a windowed panel that's pretty neat. Man that case sounds even cooler now.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Welp heyo eveyone. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I just wanted to see how everyone was doing cause I haven't heard much from anyone for a while.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Well, only thing that happened to me was when I was running with friends on a Friday. See what happened was that we were running because a car was coming and I ended up losing balance and landed face-first with my right side of the face on the edge of a side walk. I ended up have this hole in my mouth near my canine tooth and developed another Mouth Ulcer in the process. It was horrible, though the scars and hole in my mouth are gone. The ulcer, on the other hand, is starting to go away, which I'm glad because having a mouth ulcer is not fun.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:51 am

Well damn that's horrible man sorry to hear that happened. Sad
Hopefully that mouth ulcer goes away quickly, I wish ya the best.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:23 am

Good thing is that the ulcer is no longer starting to bother me. I can eat and drink now without the it producing pain. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 1:11 am

Good good glad to hear things are healing up. Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:22 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Sup. It's been a while since I posted anything. I've been a little lazy lately about checking the forum. Seeing the lack of activity prior to this post, has put me in that state of mind. When I get the thought of checking the forum, I just assume that no has posted anything new, so I end up skipping it that day. When you do this often, those days turn into months.

Anyway, when it comes to what I've been up too, I passed my first GED test. I'm not sure if I said that yet, but there you go. In the next few weeks, I should be taking my second test. I've also been playing a lot of Fallout: New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:24 pm

Good thing you passed your first GED test, so I wish you luck on your second. As for playing games alot, I've been playing Payday 2 way too damn much. XD
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 am

I was wondering what happened to ya Angry lol. But it's good to hear from ya especially that you passed your first GED test. Very Happy Good luck with the second test man!
As for what I've been up to, I just got BloodBorne this week and I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Hmm... how many more months do we have to wait before we can replace Ninten? It's been a good long while now. Also, we should decide who will take the reigns as head admin. I not doing it, so you two have to decide between yourselves.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:38 pm

its almost been 4 months since Ninten got in here.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Yup 4 months and 8 or 9 days and like the support site says we can't do anything unless they've been absent for 6 months and 1 day which sucks.

On a side note I just now finished my online class for PC troubleshooting Smile
Just thought I'd say something different lol.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:35 pm

Happy Birthday Super! Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks mate. I just got back to Fontana last night after BABSCon ended. I had a great time with Duskfall and his friends, but a slight misfortune happened. My wallet fell out my pocket in San Jose's airport so I couldn't buy anything from the convention. Good thing is that I cancelled my debit and credit cards and requested new cards to be sent to my house. Now I have to replace my driver's license and college ID.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:30 pm

You're very welcome. Oh yeah I almost forgot about that Con for a second there lol but it's good to hear you had fun. Man that's terrible I can't imagine going to a Con or something like that and not having your wallet. Welp hopefully you get all new cards and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Non-Pony :: General Discussion-
Jump to: