Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 19: "Putting Your Hoof Down" *SPOILER WARNING*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 19: "Putting Your Hoof Down" *SPOILER WARNING*  Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 19: "Putting Your Hoof Down" *SPOILER WARNING*    friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 19: "Putting Your Hoof Down" *SPOILER WARNING*  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:53 am

I hear a lot of responses from fans saying they didn't like the episode. That's what I heard; but I liked it! Up to the part where Fluttershy made Rarity and Pinkie Pie cry! I wanted to give them a hug after that! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Cairnth
Forum Filly
Forum Filly
Cairnth

friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 19: "Putting Your Hoof Down" *SPOILER WARNING*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 19: "Putting Your Hoof Down" *SPOILER WARNING*    friendship - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 19: "Putting Your Hoof Down" *SPOILER WARNING*  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 am

I kinda felt that they had something of a straw Fluttershy at the start, she hasn't really been that shy for a while. Also, half of the mane six were missing. D: Having said that though, it was a fun episode, and they're really building up the number of references and stuff. XD Not my favourite episode, but even the 'worst' MLP is still amazing.
Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2, Episode 19: "Putting Your Hoof Down" *SPOILER WARNING*
Page 1 of 1