Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Shawn, but you can call me...

Go down 
+3
Nintenbrony
SuperMario2199
Ourakiritsu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ourakiritsu

Im Shawn, but you can call me... Empty
PostSubject: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi! My name is Shawn. First I would like to thank Nintenbrony for activating my account for me. I totally forgot I even registered, so when I so that in my email, I was like "Oh right"
lol.
I've been a Brony since March of last year.
Anyways, I live in Zephyrhills, and am looking to actually find some Bronies in Zephyrhills. Its a pretty small town, not much here really. Hope to be a good contributing member. Till then, laterz.

One more thing, you can call me Shawn, Oura, Ourakiritsu, Also, im having trouble naming my ponysona, I want it to match my initials of S.K., so the first part is Sunny. Anyone else know a good last name?
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Welcome to forums, buddy
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 am

Zephyrhills, Florida you say? We DID have a memeber from there a while ago. TheAwesomeRon. He decided to not become a brony anymore. If you ever want to find a brony in your area, I recommend the Rainbow Dash Network to see if there are any local brony gathering groups. Heck, we have a group there!

http://rainbowdash.net/group/nintenbronyforums
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
benrowe
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
benrowe

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:04 pm

hello and welcome to the forums and whats a ponysona
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105253526094259374159/posts
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Hope ya don't mind, but im calling you Aura. But Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm

A "ponysona" is the ponified version of "persona." Also known as an avatar to some.

Speaking of that, the only K work I can think of is Kick. Sunny Kicks Is all I can think of. Sounds like a distant relative of Applejacks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Duskfall
Admin
Admin
Duskfall

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:43 pm

How about Sunny Khord? I know it is spelled "Chord", but that's all I got Razz
anyways, welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
AsuraDragon

AsuraDragon

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:15 am

im also new here what games do u play Razz?
Back to top Go down
Ourakiritsu

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 am

^_^ Thanks everyone. lol@Teenbrony.

AwesomeRon huh? How come he decided not to be a Brony? some of the others made him uncomfortable?

How does Sun Kiss sound to you all?

Far as games go, im playing alot of Facebook stuff like Superhero City, Soul Crash, Legue Wars, MMA Pro Fighter, and the new Marvel game. My Playstation is broken ;_;
Back to top Go down
benrowe
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
benrowe

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:52 am

if you whant to play with me i'll be on TF2or G-mod. i'm not much for multiplayer non-PC games
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105253526094259374159/posts
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Shawn, but you can call me...   Im Shawn, but you can call me... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Shawn, but you can call me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Introductory Thread :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: