Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There She Is!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

There She Is! Empty
PostSubject: There She Is!   There She Is! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:14 pm

I saw a pony image making a parody of this Youtube series, and I remember watching it now!

This series is called "떳다 그녀!" or translated from Korean, "There She Is!" It is a romatic-comedy flash cartoon/ music video series created by team SamBakZa for a competition for flash animation worldwide back in 2004. It won first place by a landslide!

The plot of the series is a city much similar to urban South Korea. The world is full of anthropomorphic cats and rabbits. A female rabbit, Doki, falls in love and chases Nabi, a male cat, around town. Nabi tries to teach Doki that love between a cat and rabbit in their society is a taboo, and frowned upon. Doki is completely oblivious to the teaching, and Nabi just gives up and attempts to befriend her. Doki contines to display PDA between the two in public where people show their opinions (90% of it is a violent result). Nabi eventually gives in, and decides to take Doki on one date. He eventually gets to see the real personality of her, and he eventually falls in love with her. When he finally decides to proclaim their relation ship, society's repercussion begins to start riots, and violent threats towards the two lovers. Doki decides to leave the country to go to another land (presumably America), where relationships between two species is acceptable, and to invite Nabi. An unfortunate turn of events makes it look like Nabi doesn't want anything to do with her anymore, so Doki decides to do the trip alone by going to the airport. Nabi soon discovers this, and decides they shouldn't care what society thinks about them. He races across town to the airport and confront her in front of a group of intermarrige supporters and opposers watching her leave Korea. Out of love, he decides to accept their relationship in front of the mobs, and both escape the riot together. Because of this, people now begin to accept the fact that cats and rabbits can be in a relationship.

I personally love this series, and know you guys will love and tolerate it too! There are 5 episodes:

Episode 1, "There She Is!"

Episode 2, "Cake Dance"

Episode 3, "Doki and Nabi"

Episode 4, "Paradise"

Episode 5, "Imagine"

Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com

There She Is!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Youtube, Blogs, and Forum Streams :: Funny/Entertaining Youtube Videos!-
Jump to: