Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012 Empty
PostSubject: A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012   A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Hello Everypony!

I would like to start out with saying this forum has boomed since our feature on Youtube, Steam, and the most major movement of all, Equestria Daily!

This announcement is important because next weekend, July twentieth to the twenty-second, I will be on vacation! My sister is going to get married on Mackinac Island, and that is about a two-hundred-fifty-mile trip from where I live! Because of this, I will NOT be able to have any connection to the forums or Internet at all! This is why I will need the help from a new admin. We have gotten to the point where me being the sole-admin of a averaged-sized forum could be a potential problem Internet-wise and with all the responsibility involved, psychologically. Like they always say, "Two heads are better than one!" If you're wondering what key attributes I am looking for, it is for-sure:

1. Active Internet-wise, but not engulfed in it.
2. Someone down-to-Earth, but has a fun personality
3. Someone with an expertise in promoting and diplomacy combined
4. Someone who is easy to contact, and has an open schedule when I am not around
5. Can handle forum problems with independence
6. Regulates the rules, but can understand that sometimes, protocol is not a necessity

I have some people in mind about this position. I will start with the first person I who I think would fit well as an admin. If they decline, I will go to number two and so on. Number one person, expect a PM in the near future, and we will work from there! Wink

-Nintenbrony
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
GypZtheQuaker
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
GypZtheQuaker

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012   A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Am I an admin? I can't remember my status.
Make me admin then.
Back to top Go down
http://negationsquared.tumblr.com
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012   A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:08 am

Meh. Not really sure if i want to become an admin.

Oh well. Doesn't really matter if I become one.

At least I'm a moderator! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SakuraSensei
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
SakuraSensei

PostSubject: Special   A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Sad I'm not even an Admin or a Moderator!
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012   A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Announcement! 7/13/2012
Page 1 of 1