Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5

Go down 
2 posters

how long is the Judge's beard?
ladder
Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 I_vote_lcap33%Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
stepladder
Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 I_vote_lcap67%Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
gamerectangle
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
gamerectangle

Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5   Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 pm

so the new ace attorney has been announced for the 3ds and better yet it is coming out outside of Japan! it, according to my sources, takes place one year after Apollo Justice and if it sells well enough we may get investigations 2! something interesting as well is Phoenix's new assistant in Yellow although some screens have shown that Maya will be making an appearance as well as Winston Payne's younger brother as the prosecutor. finally there was something about different emoticons you could display, maybe depending on which one you have will determine what the witness states? so is anyone else going to buy it? i know i certainly will
Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 2Q== Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 9k= Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSR7VCn0Y30kWUBI_vxBWDNKwFP5088C4WNIhIs6N9cnMqYAvH8Q Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT46wcwBxl4DsAWgmA6jXaFGH8FrStJqqvpGEHxiDS65I67wPx1ZA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gamerectangle
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5   Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:08 am

Woah wait, there was a thread about Ace Attorney 5 and I didn't notice it for a month?! Shocked

So it is going to have Phoenix Wright as the playable character? The only way I can see that happening is if Phoenix moves to another country and takes the bar exam there. I don't think you can retake a bar exam in America after you lost your lawyer's badge due to ethical issues. But in the Ace Attorney world, the American/Japanese government is a little different.

Example: The Statue of Limitations is 15 years. It was based off of Japan's law, but in 2005, Japan made it to 25 years. In America, the real limit is somewhere around 12.
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
gamerectangle
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
gamerectangle

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5   Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:26 pm

found a new screenshot, apparently from japanese mag famatsu
Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 Image_54093_thumb_wide930
so... Apollo's back
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gamerectangle
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5   Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright ace attorney 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Gaming Section :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: