Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

*Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT Empty
PostSubject: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Well........holy crap. Look how far we've come. This weekend be a marking point for me. The point where LIFE IS FINALLY POURED INTO ME.

I've been extremely bored during this long pony drought. But toweekend,(that's a hybrid of tomorrow and weekend) I'll be unbored!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also, if Littlest Pet Shop show happens to be good enough to MLP's standards, then maybe we could start discussions about that.
Back to top Go down
gamerectangle
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
gamerectangle

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:09 pm

i liked the episode but we hardly seen any of Sombra which was the only downer
however what was with the black book at the end?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gamerectangle
y2kbrony
Forum Brony
Forum Brony
y2kbrony

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:48 pm

The book of overarching storyline.
Also gak.
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 pm

I busted out laughing when Pinkie Pie disguised as Fluttershy! Laughing

I LOVE this Gak meme. It's barely been 5 hours, and Gak is like the most popular thing on the Internet!

and just to point out: Gak got more screentime than King Sombra! Shocked

This is why I love this fandom!
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:23 pm

NO. NO GAK. NO GAK AT ALL. GAK IS FORBIDDEN IN THIS SITE. YA HEAR THAT, NINTEN?

As for the book at the end, it'll probably be Twilight's book for "the next level of her studies."
And I didn't really care if Sombra showed up for only 2 minutes, at least he showed up.
If they can make a giant eye be the villain for the epic that is known as the Lord of the Rings, then they can put a cape on a random evil unicorn and call him a villian.

But oh well. At least Spike got some more love!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Gak is like the toy of the 90's! Nickelodeon made it and got help from Mattel to sell it. I remember when I was like 6, I made some homemade Gak in school, and brought it home! I remember the teacher said throw it out after 3 days of having it or else it would smell like pneumonia. I didn't believer her; and I kept it for like 5. It REEKED! What a Face

I will ALWAYS remember the day I made that and kept it! Razz

Anyways, here's a screenshot of episode 4 geek

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:14 pm

But still, it can be your favorite childhood toy, BUT NOT A MEME. MEMES ARE TERRIBLE. EVERYONE OVERUSES THEM EVERY TIME A NEW ONE POPS UP.

SORRY, BUT I DON'T WANT GAK TO OVERSHADOW THE GREATNESS OF THE EPISODE.

rant=over
Back to top Go down
y2kbrony
Forum Brony
Forum Brony
y2kbrony

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Agreed. Personally I liked this episode better than the S2 finale because it didn't seem as anticlimatic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Season 3 Episodes 1-2 SEASON 3 PILOT
Page 1 of 1