Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Y

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Looks neat.

Does this mean the third version of Generation 6 will be “Z?”

As in zombies? Like if your Pokemon faint, they just revive and lust for Pokebrains.

I’d play that.
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Shoot! You beat me to it!

I JUST saw the trailer and was going to post this too!

Well my thoughts are:

Chespin: What an odd grass type Pokemon... It's a parody of a chinkapin chestnut. It's almost like Seedot as a starter. The moves it used look like Solarbeam and Night Slash. Two assumptions from this Pokemon:

1) It's starting attack move might be Scratch
2) It's secondary/final form might be a Grass/Dark type. If so, it would ironically share it with Nuzleaf and Shiftry species, who evolve from Seedot.

Fennekin: A fox Pokemon. Ironically, not the first fire fox we had (Vulpix and Ninetales take that honor). This Pokemon looks like it can learn Flamethrower and Psychic. This one is based off of a Fennec Fox, a scavenger hunter in the Northern Regions of Africa. Three assumptions of this Pokemon:

1) The furries, anime-junkies, and girls will all choose this Pokemon hands down. They won't even bother looking at the other two.
2) It's starting attack move must be Tackle
3) It's secondary/final form might be a Fire/Psychic type. PLEASE let it be this! I seriously do not want another Fire/Fighting type starter for the fourth time in a row! (Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar).

Froakie: There are already a lot of frog-related Pokemon (Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Politoed, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad, and I might have missed a few). It looks like it either knows Water Gun or Hydro Pump and it looks like Close Combat. Two things about this Pokemon:

1) It's starting attack move must be Tackle
2) It's secondary/final form might be a Water/Fighting type. Not a first in the water type Pokemon, but at least it's not a Fire/Fighting!

Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
gamerectangle
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
gamerectangle

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:40 pm

looks interesting, a few concerns though
1. the pokémon aren't as imaginative as in previous generations (though we've only seen three)
2. the camera looks odd
both of which are self explanatory but, as with a lot of games, they feel far better than they look so im excited regardless
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gamerectangle
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Personally, I think that these new Pokemon had worse designs than TRUBBISH, a Pokemon with one of the laziest designs in the franchises history.

But oh well, 3ds Pokemon yay! But now it makes me feel bad that I just got Pokemon Black 2.

But Kanto Pokemon/region visiting will be a selling point for me.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:27 pm

I might get this game. I'm not entirely sure right now but since it's the first main series Pokemon game for the 3DS, I am a bit impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y
Page 1 of 1