Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I like the quick fix.

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think?
Horrid
Why I like the quick fix. I_vote_lcap0%Why I like the quick fix. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
Meh
Why I like the quick fix. I_vote_lcap17%Why I like the quick fix. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Decent
Why I like the quick fix. I_vote_lcap83%Why I like the quick fix. I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Awesome
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
benrowe
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
benrowe

Why I like the quick fix. Empty
PostSubject: Why I like the quick fix.   Why I like the quick fix. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:26 pm

The quick fix is a good medi gun, it's just it's a VERY BAD pocket medicing gun. With no over heal and no good uber it's bad for quick fixing.
Cons-
No over heal AT ALL. This makes this gun very unappealing to many players "No 450 heavy, NOOOOOOO!"
Weaker uber. +300% heal rate is good, but invincibility is better by far.
These are really the only cons I can come up with. It's just a really bad pocketing gun.

Pro's-
Faster heal. This is good for well... Quick fixing. Just POP all team mate full health on the front lines.
It has the ability to pocket. If you see a quick fixed heavy there health just doesn't falles, especially against low DPS characters like soliders. They fire off all there rockets and they need to reload, half way through that your heavy is full again.
The uber. +300% heal rate to both of you. That is a HUNDRD HEALTH PER SECOND. You buddy's heath is rising faster then one person could put out. It fails when fighting several opponents though.
Faster uber rate. I can pull off multiple ubers with this gun REGULARLY, not so with the medic gun.
+ Movement. Simply it's fun to quick fix a scout, and and other faster class it also can allow for quick escape. Find an almost dead scout and ZOOM your outa there.

I like this weapon and like all guns in TF2 not really better then the medic gun, but requires a different tactic.
I give it to be only a bit below the medic gun for all around use, but for team doctor it's great.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105253526094259374159/posts
Duskfall
Admin
Admin
Duskfall

PostSubject: Re: Why I like the quick fix.   Why I like the quick fix. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Soldier has the second highest DPS actually, second to the demo.
Sentry can still beat quickfix uber.

Quickfix is actually good for pocketing a good scout.

I still like quickfix, but you should only use it when there is already another medic with a reg medigun.

Last edited by Duskfall on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
benrowe
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
benrowe

PostSubject: Re: Why I like the quick fix.   Why I like the quick fix. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm

I know this. Thats the rule with every medi gun BUT the base one. A good uber charge can win a game. And poketing scots is just realy fun to do.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105253526094259374159/posts
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: Why I like the quick fix.   Why I like the quick fix. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 am

Ooooh, a Quick-Fix thread!

The Quick-Fix is a very good offense tool. It is good on the Medival Medic set who will most of the time have his Crusader's Crossbow or Amputator out; or is good for pulling off that final ubercharge push that the rest of the mediguns could probably not build on time. Personally, I use the Kritzgreig on my Medival Medic; but I should probably make an offense set with the Quick Fix.

The only "bad" it truly has is no overheal! Overheal isn't a game-changer: It's just a little bonus. Minus that little bonus, and add in a fast heal and uber rate, the Quick Fix isn't that bad of a weapon.
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I like the quick fix.   Why I like the quick fix. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I like the quick fix.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Gaming Section :: Team Fortress 2 Section-
Jump to: