Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Episode For Newcoming Bronies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

First Episode For Newcoming Bronies Empty
PostSubject: First Episode For Newcoming Bronies   First Episode For Newcoming Bronies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:37 pm

I don't think a topic like this has ever started. If there is ever a person who wants to watch My Little Pony for the first time, what episode should the first one he sees? I don't think the pilot might not be the best start. I actually preferred the Return to Harmony episodes.
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: First Episode For Newcoming Bronies   First Episode For Newcoming Bronies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Ahh...that's a very good question Ninten. I've seen people discuss this before but I think I remember them saying Lesson Zero but I guess it really depends on the type of person they are. Return of Harmony part 1&2 seems like it would be a suitable episode to show a newcomer. Then again I've never had the opportunity to think of this question before so I'm not sure.

Are you asking this because someone you know is interested in the show? Or just generally curious and felt like making this topic? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: First Episode For Newcoming Bronies   First Episode For Newcoming Bronies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Well, there was a discussion on a local brony board discussing this; and I never had an exact episode to show somebody if they were interested.
Back to top Go down
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

PostSubject: Re: First Episode For Newcoming Bronies   First Episode For Newcoming Bronies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Lesson Zero works for me. It shows that the show isn't your typical children's show.
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: First Episode For Newcoming Bronies   First Episode For Newcoming Bronies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Now I'm glad I made this thread because I found someone I wanted to share the show with! I will show them Lesson Zero because that one proves this isn't a kid's show!
Back to top Go down
Striking Dawn

Striking Dawn

PostSubject: Re: First Episode For Newcoming Bronies   First Episode For Newcoming Bronies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:18 pm

I remember when I first showed MLP:FIM to a friend. At first we started from the very first episode, however I don't think he was too interested after watching them. While the first 2 episodes were specifically designed to introduce you to the characters, the season 2 pilot episodes do a better job in my opinion. It's fantastic for establishing MLP's fantasy setting, which seems to draw in those who have the preconceived notion that the show is just "more of the same". Not only that, but I think it does a fairly good job of showing off the show's charm, humor, and characters.

Unfortunately, there is a bit of info that may not be fully understood without first watching the first 2 episodes, such as the history of Equestria and the banishment of Luna. You could just tell them about it yourself, that way you'll know if MLP is even something they would be interested in.Perhaps it would be a better idea just to make list of all the really good MLP episodes and show them that.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: First Episode For Newcoming Bronies   First Episode For Newcoming Bronies I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 am

It's great to hear that Ninten! You'll have to let us know how it goes with them and MLP. Maybe we'll have someone new on the forum then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Episode For Newcoming Bronies   First Episode For Newcoming Bronies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Episode For Newcoming Bronies
Page 1 of 1