Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MLP FIM season 4 episode 8: Best horse takes manehatten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamerectangle
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
gamerectangle

MLP FIM season 4 episode 8: Best horse takes manehatten Empty
PostSubject: MLP FIM season 4 episode 8: Best horse takes manehatten   MLP FIM season 4 episode 8: Best horse takes manehatten I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:28 pm

We haven't had a Rarity episode since 2011 so this was certainly welcome.
I'll start with the only thing that bothered me in the episode: The other mane 6 were treated as if they were completely right but given the circumstances I would say everyone was in the wrong.
Despite this the rest of the episode was fantastic. The whole conflict itself was realistic and handled in the same way and it opens up a ton of possibilities such as the thread at the end. Could it be one of the keys? who knows.
Also Coco might become the new fan favorite
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gamerectangle
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

MLP FIM season 4 episode 8: Best horse takes manehatten Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP FIM season 4 episode 8: Best horse takes manehatten   MLP FIM season 4 episode 8: Best horse takes manehatten I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:52 am

The joke about singing randomly at the beginning was hilarious.

I think the other hidden message in the episode was people can also take advantages of generosity.

But best part about the episode: Pony with the Grumpy Cat cutie mark! I noticed that like immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com

MLP FIM season 4 episode 8: Best horse takes manehatten
Page 1 of 1