Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five Nights at Freddy's / Five Nights at Freddy's 2!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

Five Nights at Freddy's / Five Nights at Freddy's 2! Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights at Freddy's / Five Nights at Freddy's 2!   Five Nights at Freddy's / Five Nights at Freddy's 2! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:42 pm

I'm sure that quite a few people have seen or at least heard of the game "Five Nights at Freddy's". If you haven't it's pretty much a survival horror game for the PC and some mobile devices. You're basically a security that has recently been hired to to take the night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza which is similar to a Chuck E Cheeses. Like some pizza parlors of this kind there are animatronic characters that would move around and sing and talk to customers. But Freddy's is different because at night the animatronic characters decide to roam the entire restaurant.

Five Nights at Freddy's 

Five Nights at Freddy's 2

This trailer was just showed up today so I have no idea when it's going to be released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

Five Nights at Freddy's / Five Nights at Freddy's 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's / Five Nights at Freddy's 2!   Five Nights at Freddy's / Five Nights at Freddy's 2! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Although I'm unable to view the video, from what you've explained, it sounds creepy.

I remember when I was young at Chunky, uh... Chucky... whatever! The "cheese place" as my family calls it, and they had those big, singing robots... with those big soulless eyes... and, and, OH GOD!

...yes, it's creepy!
Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's / Five Nights at Freddy's 2!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Gaming Section :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: