Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forum and Youtube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

The Forum and Youtube Empty
PostSubject: The Forum and Youtube   The Forum and Youtube I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:42 pm

I just read the topic about finding a new leader for the forum, and I have a request involving such change. If the time comes that we get a new leader, the old Nintenbrony Youtube channel will become obsolete. At the same time, you guys know (Okay, maybe only Oath) that I've been planning to make a channel that would help promote this forum.

My idea is that the channel that I'm planning on making, would become this forum's new official channel. Of course the first video that would be produced would be a promotion for this forum, but then we could expand on it. We could have several different videos relating to the forum, the primary example being gameplay footage of us together.

How I plan on working this out, is giving access to the Youtube channel to those who we deem worthy. The leader of the forum would get instant access to the Youtube channel. Other than the leader and myself, anyone else who would gain access to the channel would have to be one we trust, and at the same time, one who is wanting to put forum related videos on the channel.

I'm asking permission if I can make a channel for this forum, and maintain it. (Note: When the time comes. I still have crummy internet. There's no way I could do it now.)

This channel would not be my channel, it would be our channel. If you guys agree, maybe someone should make a new topic on plans or suggestions for the Youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: The Forum and Youtube   The Forum and Youtube I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 pm

I'm fine with that idea/plan. There's no rush to have a channel up or anything so no worries. Just like the leader topic I posted, it's a good idea that we just discuss it for the time being.
I'm not sure if that other channel that ninten made was an official channel or just a channel that he had with the same name.

But all in all I'm okay with it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Forum and Youtube   The Forum and Youtube I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:27 pm

I think it was suppose to be the forum's official Youtube channel. Any who, with Ninten's inactivity on both sites, the channel I'm planning would become the new official Youtube channel for this forum. What would we call it? Nintenbrony 2? NintenbronyForum? Some name that would have something related to the forum.

Oath, would you be willing to post vids for the channel? Would Super? What would the password and email be? Did we really go to the moon? (I know we did. Razz ) SO MANY QUESTIONS! What a Face

Any who again, you're right about one thing. It's definitely something we have to discuss first. You never know, Ninten might return... mostly not... but might... not... mot. :unsure:

Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: The Forum and Youtube   The Forum and Youtube I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:00 am

Hmm I really don't know what we would call it. Well the only way that I would be able to post videos would be if someone made the video and asked me to upload it, I know that's kinda weird. But I don't know what Super would be up for so let's hope he replies.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: The Forum and Youtube   The Forum and Youtube I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Dun count on me posting vids. I like the idea of there being a channel for this site to replace Ninten's.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Forum and Youtube   The Forum and Youtube I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:02 pm

I guess I'm the only one who'll make vids. Oh! If any of you guys are good at making banners, that would help out a lot. Anyway, I'm glad you both approve. When the time comes, I promise to keep the channel up and runnin'. For the time being, I'm planning ahead for the channel. Wink
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: The Forum and Youtube   The Forum and Youtube I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:38 am

I could attempt to make a banner for a YouTube page sometime. If I did make anything it might be as basic as the one I made on here. But I'd need to know what you'd want as in looks and size.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: The Forum and Youtube   The Forum and Youtube I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:55 am

Kool with a K, Oath! I would appreciate it!  Very Happy

When it comes to the size, I would have to do some research. When it comes to the appearance of the banner itself, that's not just up to me. We all have a say in it because the channel is ours.

Just to remind you guys, I posted a topic for you guys to post up some suggestions for the Youtube channel. If you've got anything to say, check the topic out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forum and Youtube   The Forum and Youtube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forum and Youtube
Page 1 of 1