Nintenbrony Forums

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show

Go down 

What do you think of the "bronies" on The Jerry Springer Show?
They were bronies
Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_lcap0%Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They were hired actors
Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_lcap25%Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
They were hipsters looking for fame
Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_lcap75%Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show Empty
PostSubject: Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show   Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Looks like The Jerry Springer Show finally did a segment on bronies under "Outrageous Guilty Pleasures."

If you never watched The Jerry Springer Show, you are not missing a lot. It is a really dirty show to watch. They like to bring in trashy couples who are in a love-triangle; and watch two of them fist fight on stage for the other person. Sometimes, they do a segment of people with unusual lifestyles and mock them. The producers of the show thought it would be interesting to exploit bronies.

My thoughts of the show: I'm not going to lie, when I was 14-16 years old, I have watched a lot of Jerry Springer in the summer because it was the only show that was worth watching when waking up. With my Jerry Springer and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic knowledge, it could have been a lot worse the way they presented bronies. It looks like they were going a little easy on mocking the fan base. The "bronies" on the show, a lot of bronies say they were hired actors or hipsters looking for 15 minutes of fame. They had absolutely no idea what they were talking about! I am leaning towards the hipster part.

I have the video of the show and the "bronies" post interview down below. Remember that The Jerry Springer Show was originally made for older audiences; but the content is somewhat PG-themed

View user profile http://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show   Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:42 am

Neutral -> *facehoof*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show
Page 1 of 1