Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think of the "bronies" on The Jerry Springer Show?
They were bronies
Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_lcap0%Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They were hired actors
Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_lcap25%Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
They were hipsters looking for fame
Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_lcap75%Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show Empty
PostSubject: Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show   Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Looks like The Jerry Springer Show finally did a segment on bronies under "Outrageous Guilty Pleasures."

If you never watched The Jerry Springer Show, you are not missing a lot. It is a really dirty show to watch. They like to bring in trashy couples who are in a love-triangle; and watch two of them fist fight on stage for the other person. Sometimes, they do a segment of people with unusual lifestyles and mock them. The producers of the show thought it would be interesting to exploit bronies.

My thoughts of the show: I'm not going to lie, when I was 14-16 years old, I have watched a lot of Jerry Springer in the summer because it was the only show that was worth watching when waking up. With my Jerry Springer and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic knowledge, it could have been a lot worse the way they presented bronies. It looks like they were going a little easy on mocking the fan base. The "bronies" on the show, a lot of bronies say they were hired actors or hipsters looking for 15 minutes of fame. They had absolutely no idea what they were talking about! I am leaning towards the hipster part.

I have the video of the show and the "bronies" post interview down below. Remember that The Jerry Springer Show was originally made for older audiences; but the content is somewhat PG-themed

Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show   Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:42 am

Neutral -> *facehoof*
Back to top Go down

Ponies Invade The Jerry Springer Show
Page 1 of 1