Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 6   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Well... this is what we've been waiting for. For these twenty minutes, for these moments of closure, for these sections of fanservice......

SCOOTALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :angel:
Back to top Go down
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:39 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLATOOCS!!!!!!

Not just Scoots, but Luna as well! Kinda like Freddy Krueger with the whole "entering your dreams" thing.

And someone needs to make a new emoticon with Scoots' tired face after the first commercial break.

This episode: I love you out of I love you
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:11 pm

This episode was stupendous! It introduced us to not only Scootaloo, but Princess Luna's character! Giving Princess Luna the ability to go into one's dreams was an amazing idea! It showed a lot of character development in three characters which I really liked how they were presented:

Scootaloo: Showed she wanted to be accepted by Rainbow Dash not only as a mentor, but a little sister. She even goes to the point of psychological self-harm. She finally faces her fear, and creates sisterhood with Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash: Showed a more awesome side than ever! She even shows a soft side when she confesses her fear of the story too. She even understands Scootaloo's extreme measures to be accepted and decides to take Scootaloo under her wing. Her softness and compassion gets an A+ for me!

Princess Luna: WOW. I never would have thought Luna would be so great! Aide a filly when having a nightmare. I was never the biggest fan of Princess Luna, but she might be my favorite princess now!
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Well, thank you for paying attention to the discussion I ALREADY STARTED.

But yeah, A++++++++++++++
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*   My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville"  *Youtube Link and Spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 3 Episode 6 "Sleepless In Ponyville" *Youtube Link and Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1