Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"

Go down 
+3
gamerectangle
BlueOneTrunk
teenbrony7388
7 posters
AuthorMessage
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

*Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks" Empty
PostSubject: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Before I start, someone should change the title of the last weeks discussion. This was 11 and last one was 10.

I really liked this episode! The part when Spike eats all the gems is so relatable!

I'm also glad we got to see Tank again. That guy's great.

Although Zecora was kind of a bitch.

Uh, what else? Angel's a dick.
Back to top Go down
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Overall, it was again a pretty meh episode. I didn't really think much of it and I don't feel like there was much going on. It had some nice little moments and it was nice to see Tank not be dead, but poor Spike is a god damn idiot. Like damn bro, what a dumbass. Also, I know Angel is a jerkwad and once again, the ending seemed rushed. Also, Zecora is kind of a bitch. I did like the inclusion of the CMC though. Sweetie Belle always gets plus points for me.
Back to top Go down
gamerectangle
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
gamerectangle

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:40 pm

i was pleasantly surprised with this weeks episode, i didn't expect much and im hoping that they make some references to this episode in next weeks, such as maybe the boxes falling over at the end?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gamerectangle
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:30 pm

well, the episode wasn't terrible but it wasn't really good. It's good that they show Tank again because we haven't seen since Season 2, obviously. I hope that the next episode will be a bit better. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:41 pm

First reaction: TANK! HE'S ALIVE! Laughing

Even though I don't like Spike episodes, this one was great! Spike learned a valuable lesson about being a leader.

Knowing next week's episode revolves around the Mane 6 going to the Crystal Empire, these episodes will probably entwine with each other. We will now be looking for references from this episode!

Zecora was trying to show that greed is bad. Remember, in Secret of My Excess, Spike became consumed by greed. Spike had his mind focused on the rewards rather than the methods and responsibilities to get to it.
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Duskfall
Admin
Admin
Duskfall

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Nintenbrony wrote:
First reaction: TANK! HE'S ALIVE! Laughing

Even though I don't like Spike episodes, this one was great! Spike learned a valuable lesson about being a leader.

Knowing next week's episode revolves around the Mane 6 going to the Crystal Empire, these episodes will probably entwine with each other. We will now be looking for references from this episode!

Zecora was trying to show that greed is bad. Remember, in Secret of My Excess, Spike became consumed by greed. Spike had his mind focused on the rewards rather than the methods and responsibilities to get to it.

This basically: not much else I can say, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Robotoss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Robotoss

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:07 pm

This episode was a good example of how a filler episode should be done. the part with the skydiving cutie mark, and the industrial hairdryer was cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"   *Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Season 3 Episode 11 "Just for Sidekicks"
Page 1 of 1