Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Welp looks like I'm not good with remembering dates lol I even watched those movies recently.

Anyways congrats Angry. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Congrats Angry! Very Happy Also, you should see my friend, Oath, he really loves Back to the Future. He really wants to get a DeLorean and transform it into the time machine with my help. I know that him and I are gonna try to get the 30th Anniversary Blu-Ray boxset that contains the movies, cartoon and more items in it.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Well it looks like your "Back to The Future Day" is tomorrow! And that's awesome about the DeLorean project if it happens. There also doing something where their replaying the Movies in theaters, well select ones.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Yeh, I know about the movies playing tomorrow. My friends and I live close to a theater that's doing this and we're gonna see BTTF II because it is October 21st, 2015, we might as well see the future that we live in. c:
Back to top Go down
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:18 am

Yep. Good and quality film series.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 7:02 pm

BlueOneTrunk, it has been a long time since I've seen you on the forums. How's it goin? :3
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:31 pm

Wow I never thought I'd see the day when good ol' Blue showed up again. Nice to see ya man, how's it going. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:56 pm

Hmm its been mighty quiet around here lately hmm. :unsure:
Anyways how's everyone doing now that its mid November?
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 12:55 am

Yeh, it's been really quiet around here lately :unsure: . Also, I got my wisdom teeth out last week, which is something that I really wanted for a long time since they were impacted. Not only that, but I also got me a season pass to Knott's Berry Farm over here that included free admission and parking, discounted food and goods, as well as free lunch and can bring a friend for free on certain days.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Now I'm becoming the one that doesn't post for a while Laughing
Anyways it's good to hear that things seem to be going well for ya. Yeah wisdom teeth aren't the most enjoyable thing to have done and takes quite a while to completely heal. Never been to a berry farm but it sounds like a good deal to me.

I've just been playing some FallOut 4 for a while but eventually got detracted by another game recently...
But yeah I decided to buy Undertale along with the soundtrack lol cause I enjoyed it so much. I doubt I'll ever do a "No Mercy" run anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:07 am

I've been playing alot of Fallout 4 and New Vegas lately. As for Undertale, I still need to continue it since I haven't continued since November. I know what you mean about doubting that you'll ever do a No Mercy run anytime soon, I can't bring myself to killing the characters in the game.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 2:51 pm

3 days from Christmas! Happy Holidays everybody! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Yep, only 3 more days until Christmas! Very Happy Also, nice to hear from you again, Angry c:
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 5:10 pm

2 Days only 2 days left! Smile
Good to hear from ya Angry, I was starting to wonder where ya went.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:32 am

Merry super later Christmas and somewhat late New Year everyone!
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 6:06 pm

RANDOM POST!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Razz
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 5:10 am

Jesus, how long has it been? Got reminded of this site again from my email. Anyways, alot of shit happened. Got a new Switch, was able to find a job over here at the Happiest Place on Earth, and uhhhh.... going to attend Equestria LA for the first and final time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Non-Pony :: General Discussion-
Jump to: