Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter Tri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Monster Hunter Tri Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter Tri   Monster Hunter Tri I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:14 pm

I have owned Monster Hunter Tri for about 13 months now; and I can say it's probably the best online game Nintendo has come out with in a long time!

Right now, I am about an HR 65ish, which is pretty bad for a guy who hasn't owned the game in a year.

I have a new plan that says I will play the game everyday until I gain 1-2 HR!

If the few, the proud, the monster brony hunters spot me online, don't be afraid to join me!

I will put it on my Steam account so you guys know when I am online.
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Shaidon

Shaidon

Monster Hunter Tri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Monster Hunter Tri I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Monster Hunter...
My absolutly favorite game! I played every single Monster Hunter Game, this game is sooo awesome! Very Happy
Im can´t wait for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I love you
I can still remember the good old times, when everypony in my little village played Monster Hunter with the PSP. We always met at my house and played together, that was awesome. Smile
Today we aren´t hunting anymore together, only I and my brother are left. This is a little bit sad, but this game is 100% one of the best games ever! I hope we can play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate together. I already got a Wii U for that. :angel:
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Monster Hunter Tri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Monster Hunter Tri I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Wow, you got the Wii U already? I'm waiting for the inevitable price drop and a few more games. There's only like 4 of them out now!

Anyways, my best classes are:

Sword & Shield: It's fairly balanced and I use it if the team uses very slow weapons or explosive gun ammo for quick getaways.

Lance: Greatest overall defense. I use this on the toughest of the tough monsters like Deviljho and Alatreon. It can take blows really good and has an amazing counter attack, however, it takes time to get used to the delayed attacking and movement. Good luck hitting a monster that runs around constantly! The charge is nice, but only useful if the lance has an elemental damage that is super effective and you have a sharp lance.

Bow Gun: I have two bow guns I like to use. One is a Jaggid Fire Frame, Thundacrus Barrel, and a Rathling Stock. Its rapid fire is Thunder and Level 2 Pierce Bullets. Since it carries like 6 Pierce bullets per reload, I can fire 18 bullets at a monster that hit it around 2 to 3 times per hit (Around 36-54 hits if successful). Not only that, it can can go through it and hit other monsters around it!

I have this other gun called "Princess Trollestia." That gun is PURE EVIL! What a Face
It's the same thing as my other Bowgun, but with a Diablozooka Frame! With that, it can rapid fire Thunder and Level 2 Pellet Bullets! With my Pellet Up ability, I can carry six Level 2 Pellet shots and fire 3 per shell! I am firing 180 pellets per magazine! Laughing
This gun is SO MUCH fun to shoot at a pack of 10 Jaggis and watch them go flying after 2 shots! This gun is really hard to hunt with though without hitting the other players. I only hunt with it if there is a lot of monsters in a closed area or if I want to punish someone for griefing! Suspect
Back to top Go down
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

Monster Hunter Tri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Monster Hunter Tri I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate lands in America in a little more than a month, and to keep us excited for its launch, Capcom has announced a few new features available on the Wii U version of the game. There is no official confirmation that these upgrades to the original version will be automatically available at North American launch, but Japanese owners of the game will be able to enjoy these features starting tomorrow, so western markets should be able to enjoy them right out of the box.

The first and least exciting of the upgrades is that if you launch the game while connected to the internet, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will automatically search for any available software updates and update the game accordingly. Whether the download interrupts your game's startup or takes place seamlessly in the background is not yet confirmed, but the former would seem worse than no automatic updates at all.

When playing online, you will also be able to voice chat with other players through the Wii U GamePad's microphone, or even use headphones and headsets through the GamePad's microphone jack. Voices coming from other players can be set either to come through the GamePad or television set, and voice chat is also compatible with microphones connected to the Wii U via USB. Through USB, you will also be able to connect a keyboard into the game and use it to type text-based messages to other players.

The final update to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate allows players to control the camera angle with the ZL and ZR buttons on the Wii U GamePad. This update was included "to match the control feeling of the Nintendo 3DS/LL Expansion Slide Pad," but it seems like this is a pretty standard control that should have been included in the game from the get-go. But hey, it's better late than never.

Do you plan on buying Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for when it comes to Wii U and Nintendo 3DS on March 19th?
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Monster Hunter Tri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Monster Hunter Tri I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm

I want to buy one, but first I need the Wii U! I have the money, just not the time to go buy one!

Monster Hunter Tri for Wii is shutting their servers down on March 30, 2013.
Back to top Go down
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

Monster Hunter Tri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Monster Hunter Tri I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:25 pm

The Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Demo is now live for Wii U and 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster Hunter Tri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tri   Monster Hunter Tri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tri
Page 1 of 1