Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS   Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Welp if anyone else is interested in the Monster Hunter games then I'm sure you already know that Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is coming out this Friday (February 13th). Oddly enough the game is only coming out for the 3DS. For me personally I wish it was coming out for the Wii U also but maybe it will later who knows.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS   Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:51 pm

I've only played Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, but that's all it took for to fall in love with the series! I don't have a 3DS. My cousin has been moaning and groaning about how he wished one of his cousins/siblings would get one, so he could play multiplayer with him. I don't know. Maybe I'll get one in the future.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS   Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:19 pm

They're awesome games and the best part about them is that you can't beat them in like 2 days like some games today lol. Laughing I remember my the first Monster Hunter game I ever played, it was Monster Hunter Freedom on the PSP, I never beat that Sleep . But yea I completely understand that not everyone is gonna run out and buy a 3ds just to play one game so no worries. I just wondered who else enjoyed the games.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS   Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Well, I wouldn't just buy it for that. There's plenty of other games that would make me want to buy the 3DS. The newest Super Smash Bros., Icarus Uprising, various Pokemon games, just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS   Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Ah cool cool I see what ya mean. Kinda sucks that they just came out with a "NEW" 3ds cause it looks nice, too much though. But yeah the Pokemon games do look cool.
Back to top Go down
Quagspoo
Forum Filly
Forum Filly
Quagspoo

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS   Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:32 pm

finally came out eh , well i got it too even though i played the jap one, if you ever see my room online feel free to join it , if it needs a pass its usually 9999 confused
happy huntin

oh and until my old 3ds's shoulder buttons start working Sleep im using another 3ds FC: 1590 4866 1683
those who have you on skype feel free to mssge me
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS   Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Heyo Quagspoo long time no see Smile
Yeah it takes forever for a monster hunter game to come out over here lol. It's been out over there for what a year or two? Anyways I'll have to see if I spot your room some time and add ya again.
But like before my FC: 4296-3364-4686

Feel free to post on the forum more if ya want, we're trying to get the forum active again. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS   Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 am

What the hay! Surprised

I another member! Good to meet ya Quagspoo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS   Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS
Page 1 of 1