Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unreleased Dexter's Lab episode Dexter's Rude Removal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueOneTrunk
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BlueOneTrunk

Unreleased Dexter's Lab episode Dexter's Rude Removal Empty
PostSubject: Unreleased Dexter's Lab episode Dexter's Rude Removal   Unreleased Dexter's Lab episode Dexter's Rude Removal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Produced during Genndy Tartakovsky‘s tenure as the showrunner of Dexter’s Laboratory, Rude Removal was never aired by Cartoon Network. The premise sees evil twin variants of Dexter and Dede created, and they are RUDE.

Though these dirty doppelgangers are bleeped out, they run around cursing up a storm.

The segment was screened at Comic Con in ’98, I believe, but has only played a few times since, and in similarly locked-down circumstances.

But today, Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim made the short available online. Here it is, in full.
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

Unreleased Dexter's Lab episode Dexter's Rude Removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreleased Dexter's Lab episode Dexter's Rude Removal   Unreleased Dexter's Lab episode Dexter's Rude Removal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 am

My reaction to this episode: Holy shit! Laughing

I remember watching this in the 90's! Dexter's Laboratory was like the best show on Cartoon Network! I think they made this cartoon to test the SCC's limitations on censorship. Looks like they found it!
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com

Unreleased Dexter's Lab episode Dexter's Rude Removal
Page 1 of 1