Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forums low activity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

Forums low activity. Empty
PostSubject: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Well, if your guys haven't noticed... if you've noticed at all, this forums activity is bleeding dry. I just returned here, and I was expecting to chat a hurricane or two with some fellow bronies... gamers... bronimers? Uh..

Anywho, is there any suggestion, from the few who remain, on getting this forum's heart beating again
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:01 am

I know I've noticed this happen before but things eventually picked back up as time went by, but this time it seems like most have either said their good byes or just haven't checked in lately. I haven't really given up on the forum; I just knew it'd be a good thing to watch over the forum to see if anyone wanted to join.

As for suggestions.......I am really bad when it come to "recruiting" members and such, as you can kinda see from how things are going here lol. Laughing But I am open to pretty much any suggestion you can toss out to me. I mean if you can get more people to join some how, be my guest. I'd love to see this place up and running again.

*Also I thought it would be best to put this in the suggestion area*

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to the suggestion section of the forum)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:10 pm

I was wondering where my post went. Laughing Thanks for the correction!

When it comes to recruiting, I'm afraid there's little I can do at the moment. My internet is only good enough to look up stuff and do things like this. I can't watch youtube videos or play online games because they never load up. I have several youtube accounts that I could promote on, but I can't access them right now. Now that I've mentioned it, I've made a promotion video for this forum before, but the account it was on is now erased. Neutral

I guess our mere presences is going to have to do for now...
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Yeah sorry about the move lol I thought it would fit better here.

Recruting has never been my strong suit, but trying to keep people active when they were here is a different story.
Oh you had a promotion video?, that's awesome! But it's sad that the channel is gone. There was talk of getting the forum active again with the admin nintenbrony but that went no where sadly.

But yeah as long as there's someone else that tries to keep things going I'll be here.

Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:35 am

For making the forums active, I don't know what we can do. I left the admin group when I declared my departure. Ninten did say he would revive the place by the end of summer, but he showed no progress and I am still pissed at him for making these empty promises.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:43 am

An..nother member! I almost fainted! Surprised
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:46 am

Yes, I'm one of the former admins. c:
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:49 am

And I bet you're a fair and just one too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:59 am

Believe me man he was and still is one of the best there was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums low activity.   Forums low activity. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums low activity.
Page 1 of 1