Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pokemon League Is Now Open and A Side Note

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

The Pokemon League  Is Now Open and A Side Note Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon League Is Now Open and A Side Note   The Pokemon League  Is Now Open and A Side Note I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:54 pm

I have finally decided to start the Pokemon league. It is next to the giant poke ball next in the gaming dicussion. I have made a new rank called Gym Leader. If you guys didn't notice, I rearranged the forum ranking's colors a little. I wanted to use Rainbow Dash colors because they are SO AWESOME /)^ɛ^(\

I didn't want to cause a problem like someone got deranked or something. That did not happen. I just arranged the colors into the electromagnetic spectrum (rainbow colors).

But I digress, the Pokemon league is now open. Three gym leaders have been announced for Ghost, Flying, and Ice. If you guys want to claim a spot for the league, message me what type you want. Right now, it is first come, first serve.

-Ninten
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com

The Pokemon League Is Now Open and A Side Note
Page 1 of 1