Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:22 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Sup. It's been a while since I posted anything. I've been a little lazy lately about checking the forum. Seeing the lack of activity prior to this post, has put me in that state of mind. When I get the thought of checking the forum, I just assume that no has posted anything new, so I end up skipping it that day. When you do this often, those days turn into months.

Anyway, when it comes to what I've been up too, I passed my first GED test. I'm not sure if I said that yet, but there you go. In the next few weeks, I should be taking my second test. I've also been playing a lot of Fallout: New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:24 pm

Good thing you passed your first GED test, so I wish you luck on your second. As for playing games alot, I've been playing Payday 2 way too damn much. XD
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 am

I was wondering what happened to ya Angry lol. But it's good to hear from ya especially that you passed your first GED test. Very Happy Good luck with the second test man!
As for what I've been up to, I just got BloodBorne this week and I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Hmm... how many more months do we have to wait before we can replace Ninten? It's been a good long while now. Also, we should decide who will take the reigns as head admin. I not doing it, so you two have to decide between yourselves.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 9:38 pm

its almost been 4 months since Ninten got in here.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Yup 4 months and 8 or 9 days and like the support site says we can't do anything unless they've been absent for 6 months and 1 day which sucks.

On a side note I just now finished my online class for PC troubleshooting Smile
Just thought I'd say something different lol.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:35 pm

Happy Birthday Super! Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks mate. I just got back to Fontana last night after BABSCon ended. I had a great time with Duskfall and his friends, but a slight misfortune happened. My wallet fell out my pocket in San Jose's airport so I couldn't buy anything from the convention. Good thing is that I cancelled my debit and credit cards and requested new cards to be sent to my house. Now I have to replace my driver's license and college ID.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:30 pm

You're very welcome. Oh yeah I almost forgot about that Con for a second there lol but it's good to hear you had fun. Man that's terrible I can't imagine going to a Con or something like that and not having your wallet. Welp hopefully you get all new cards and such.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Yeh, and between you and me, I've been driving with no license. I'm trying to save up the money to get a duplicate, but my appointment with the DMV is on May 1st. So right now, I have to be very careful of local police and the CHP. I seriously don't want to get a ticket and have my auto insurance rate increase as a result.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Dang man, I'm sure nothing will happen before you get a replacement licence. But yeah avoiding any and all trouble is the best thing you can do till then. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Thanks mate. So far, nothing has happened.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:46 am

Ah that's great to hear Smile

Only one more day till that DMV appointment.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:48 am

yeh boi. Now all I need is a new wallet.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Hey guys! Slowly improving my game design and programming skills with Game Maker. Purchased professional version not to long ago. Made three games so far on it (I'm not including tutorial games). Anyway, just checking in. I'd like to hear from you guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Well, got a new wallet and requested a replacement license, which means that I am now done with replacing everything. Also, went to Six Flags Magic Mountain yesterday as part of a brony meetup.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:02 am

That's good to hear Super! When it comes to me, I just purchased the entire Five Nights at Freddy's trilogy(though I know that a fourth will release later this year).

I have also downloaded a ton of Game Maker tutorials, covering stuff I didn't even know this engine could do.

Anyways, I'm really excited to increase my knowledge of this awesome and simple engine, that is Game Maker Studios! *EEK!* I'm just in such a good mood right now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Heh. Glad to hear that you are. Razz
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:40 pm

Great to hear you two are doing well. 
Ah glad to see you got all the replacements Super Smile
Sounds like a lot of fun Angry hope ya learn everything and more.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Well this is kinda funny; today I was watching some stuff on youtube and got distracted by a video about some new on the new Five Nights at Freddy's game and I looked at the comments and I saw a familiar name "Nintenbrony"  Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22tSLRv8Bu4
I just thought it was pretty funny considering he doesn't use the username anymore from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 1:22 am

Heh, funny how he would keep usin that account considering that he doesn't use the name anymore and just left this place. Its been almost 6 months since he was last on here
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 1:48 am

Yup that's what I was thinking. 
But yeah close to 6 months and after that we can do something if we feel like it, if we can.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:51 am

It's been six months! We can finally do something! Very Happy

Wow! So how are we going to do this? :unsure:

Oh yeah! Got some good news! In a few months, I'll be getting some good internet! Youtube, here I come!
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Great news that you'll be gettin good internet. Also, its about time that we ousted Ninten since he just left this place. Well, I'm waitin on Oath to get back so we can do sumpthin about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Non-Pony :: General Discussion-
Jump to: