Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:42 am

I've been gone for awhile. Is Super in power yet? I've looked around and everything seems the same.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:24 am

That's what I've been wondering for a while.

Nice to hear from ya though. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Well, thing is, my message didn't go through. So I have to make a new message again since, for some odd reason, that decided to happen. That and, I believe that I didn't write it well enough. I need some help making a good reasonable request to Forumotion so that they can transfer power to me. c:
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Alrighty I think we can manage that. Either we'll try another message or make a topic on the support forum and maybe they can help? Either way we're up for whatever.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Probably make a topic. That could help c:
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Evil or Very Mad Aaaagh! This is frustrating! I went to Forumotion and tried to make an account, so I could help out with this situation! BUT!!! My freaking internet connection is so bad, that I can't access my email to activate my account! This sucks... okay I feel better. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Welp if there's any thing I can do to help let me know. Depends on what it is though.   Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:34 am

Well, we can do this before August 31st. That's when I leave for boot camp for California Army National Guard. Also, tried Windows 10, I liked how it is, but my god, it was slow as hell. I seriously couldn't do anything for a minute without Windows Explorer seizing up. I'll just wait til they fix that issue. I had to reinstall Windows 7 back on this PC, which meant all the files I had are gone.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:30 pm

Hope we can get it done by then. Just let us know what sorta plan there is. 

Wow is that Army camp gonna be like a a year thing? or just a few months?

Anyways I'm glad you mentioned that about Windows 10. That just tells me that I should go with what I was thinking where I wait a month or so before I upgrade my Windows 8.1 laptop to 10.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Well, Windows 10 looks promising, but it's better to wait til Microsoft fixes the bugs and slow performance of the OS. As for the Army, I have to visit my doctor since the military doctors found out that I have a goiter that's causing me to lose weight and have a heart pulse of 128. From the sounds of it, I have hyperthyroidism, and I have to consult my doctor to see if I need any medication for my thyroid. To answer the question of the Army boot camp, I'm going to be gone for 10 weeks once I get cleared.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Yeah I was gonna wait a while anyways because of any bugs that may arise. Dang hope everything gets cleared up for ya, good luck. But yeah if we could get this whole forum thing done before that date would be really great.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Hmm not sure what everyone else is up to but probably school and such. 
Just wanted to check in and see whats up. Besides that Birthday tomorrow for me.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Well, decided to change branches from Army to Navy Reserve. Won't be going to boot camp anytime soon as a result since I want to be an officer, which requires me to get my bachelor's degree. Also, currently on medication to control my pulse and treat my hyperthyroidism. So yeah, staying in LA until I get my degree and go to Officer Candidate School for the Navy Reserve.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Welp I hope everything goes well for you. 
Good luck to ya.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 6:27 am

Don't worry Oath, I'm still here. Not busy, just lazy. I've been working on my Trading Card Game. Did I forget to mention that? I've transferred from video games to table-top games (board games, card games, etc., etc.). I almost have enough money to by a printer, so I'm progressing at least. Already have my first set of cards finished, and my artist is slowly, but surely, getting the art done. I've invested a lot of time and money in this game. IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Good to hear from ya Angry. Yeah I'm sure we're all a bit lazy from time to time.

Oooh? Nice that's quite a different step in direction huh lol. But glad it seems like you're having fun doing it and that's all that matters. That would be cool to see it out some day.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:11 am

Man, quiet here. So what has everyone been doing for the past several days? For me, I have a job interview with UPS this Wednesday. c:
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Not a whole lot man. Just been playin Metal Gear Solid 5 for the past week, good stuff.
But besides that, yeah the forums been pretty quiet. I only post if someone else is around so there's that lol
I'd like to see more but what can ya do lol.

Anyways good luck man.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Happy Birthday Angry! 

I just got on and saw it was your birthday so why not wish ya one.  Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:40 am

Yeh, Happy Birthday Angry c:

May all your wishes come true and your day filled with Cream Gravy and Kermit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:17 am

Thanks guys! /)
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:19 pm

So, October 21st, 2015 is almost here. What are you guys gonna do on this eventful day? c:
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 3:39 am

Wait don't tell me.....is October 21st Nightmare Night? If so probably not much confused
Man I procrastinated a while to post well what's done is done lol.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Heh, seems that everyone is busy, myself included. Also, October 21st, 2015 is the day Doc Brown and Marty McFly arrived on in the DeLorean Time Machine. We saw what we thought the future would be like, such as people today loving the 80s and hoverboards being an actual thing, even though we haven't gotten to the point where we don't need a special mat just to make them hover.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:05 am

Wow! I've been a member a whole year now! That went by fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Non-Pony :: General Discussion-
Jump to: