Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Hey guys! Slowly improving my game design and programming skills with Game Maker. Purchased professional version not to long ago. Made three games so far on it (I'm not including tutorial games). Anyway, just checking in. I'd like to hear from you guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Well, got a new wallet and requested a replacement license, which means that I am now done with replacing everything. Also, went to Six Flags Magic Mountain yesterday as part of a brony meetup.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:02 am

That's good to hear Super! When it comes to me, I just purchased the entire Five Nights at Freddy's trilogy(though I know that a fourth will release later this year).

I have also downloaded a ton of Game Maker tutorials, covering stuff I didn't even know this engine could do.

Anyways, I'm really excited to increase my knowledge of this awesome and simple engine, that is Game Maker Studios! *EEK!* I'm just in such a good mood right now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Heh. Glad to hear that you are. Razz
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:40 pm

Great to hear you two are doing well. 
Ah glad to see you got all the replacements Super Smile
Sounds like a lot of fun Angry hope ya learn everything and more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/oathkeeper13
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Well this is kinda funny; today I was watching some stuff on youtube and got distracted by a video about some new on the new Five Nights at Freddy's game and I looked at the comments and I saw a familiar name "Nintenbrony"  Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22tSLRv8Bu4
I just thought it was pretty funny considering he doesn't use the username anymore from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 1:22 am

Heh, funny how he would keep usin that account considering that he doesn't use the name anymore and just left this place. Its been almost 6 months since he was last on here
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 1:48 am

Yup that's what I was thinking. 
But yeah close to 6 months and after that we can do something if we feel like it, if we can.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:51 am

It's been six months! We can finally do something! Very Happy

Wow! So how are we going to do this? :unsure:

Oh yeah! Got some good news! In a few months, I'll be getting some good internet! Youtube, here I come!
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Great news that you'll be gettin good internet. Also, its about time that we ousted Ninten since he just left this place. Well, I'm waitin on Oath to get back so we can do sumpthin about this.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Ooo nice some stable internet. Anyways no need to wait for me lol if you can do something to change leaders it's fine by me.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Then lets do it.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Alrighty just let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:52 am

Alright! Who's going to do it? Someone has to notify the "big guys" to allow us to change our head admin. I can't do it. Bad internet, plus limited internet. I don't always have access to my mother's phone. Neutral

Additionally, we must choose a leader. We MUST finally discuss this! I count my self out, for several reasons I've already stated. We can vote, but... I really don't know who to choose? Oath, you're on here the most, and communicate a lot. At the same time, you Super seem to have experience with admin powers.

Dedication vs. experience, hard to choose... I think I'll let you two decide on this.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:08 am

For me I usually like to be someone who helps the leader or others. I've never been the type that wants to be leader for some reason. Plus like Angry said and I agree that I don't have experience with admin stuff.

Just saying how I feel. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:32 am

If that is how you feel Oath, then it's settled. Super, you're our new head honcho. Congrates! Smile

We just need to get you into power. How do we do that?
Back to top Go down
SuperMario2199
Admin
Admin
SuperMario2199

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:05 am

We need to send a message to the heads of Forumotion or sumpthin. Ninten may have made this place, but he then leaves it behind. It's time for a change. I've seen the future, change is good (Hey Arnold: The Movie reference c:)
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:10 am

Do any of you guys know how to do that? Oath, you pulled out those forum pages before, do you know how to do it?
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:11 am

Here's the topic/post that I made on how to contact them or to do what we are trying to do.
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com/t614-suggestion-about-the-founders-absents
But it's late here for me so if you guys need help with it tomorrow I'll do my best to help. But if you figure it out and send all the info to them then awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:17 am

I just read the recovery thing, and I think you should go in there Super and tell them what is going on. They should approve you to head admin.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm

I'll try to gather the information that needs to be found becuase none of us are admins.
The URL forum concerned with the recovery:
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com/

Screenshot  Profile of the founder's profile:(click to see larger picture)
I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 Untitl10

Most of the stuff below we can't really get cause we're not an admin besides a new email.
Plus we need to make a topic or something that shows who we want to become the "founder/leader"

►Printing screen list of special users (in the admin panel, tab "User & Groups" then left, "special users")
►Printing screen or a link to a story accessible to guests gathering the various written agreements obtained beforehand.
►A new Email address never registered on any forum to be able to make the changes for the founder account.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Is some one going to do something? We're all expecting the the other person to do something. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Lol I see what you mean. I really have no idea who's gonna do it. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be the one that's going to become founder that does it or what. But we can go over that when everyone's on.
Back to top Go down
TheAngryWhiteBoy
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
TheAngryWhiteBoy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:12 pm

We'll have to work together. You're right about that one thing though. We'll all have to be on.
Back to top Go down
Oathkeeper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Oathkeeper

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Welp I'll be on for most of the night so if you guys are on cool. But if you don't see that I'm on just make a post and I'll be on as soon as I get a notification.

Also tomorrow I will be gone most of the day but will be back in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!   I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED SOCIAL INTERACTION!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintenbrony Forums :: Non-Pony :: General Discussion-
Jump to: