Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Nintenbrony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best casual/hardcore gaming forum for bronies!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

friendship - Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS*   friendship - Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Well, Sherlock Holmes fans are gonna gush out love for this episode. And it included some funny cliche' moments.

Also, MMMM. it sounds so...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

friendship - Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS*   friendship - Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:53 pm

The moment I saw the fake eyelash on the portrait, I paused the video and rewinded back to before and noticed it right away! Then when I saw Rarity's hairstyle the next day, I was for sure it was her! I was partially right! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
teenbrony7388
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
teenbrony7388

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS*   friendship - Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm

But they once again, do not incorparate Applejack. Give us some Applelove hasbro!!
Back to top Go down
Nintenbrony
Admin
Admin
Nintenbrony

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS*   friendship - Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Ashleigh Ball was on tour at the time of the recording. She only had the time to dub Rainbow Dash. It's resonable if you think about it. Living the life of a pony-voice actor and lead singer of a rock band isn't easy.
Back to top Go down
https://nintenbrony.forumotion.com
Duskfall
Admin
Admin
Duskfall

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS*   friendship - Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 pm

I called it! I totally knew that the girls ate the cake!
Back to top Go down
benrowe
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
benrowe

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS*   friendship - Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:03 pm

it was well made i loved it and the references were gold.
And twi is best Sherlock
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105253526094259374159/posts
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS*   friendship - Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Episode 24: MMMystery on the Friendship Express *SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1